Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I would like to have a child but it would be cruel to them...

M

Mopey

Recruit
★★
Putting aside the issue of finding someone to marry...

I really wanted to have a kid but realise that it would be cruel to bring someone into the world whose likely to have my genes (short, unattractive, mediocre intelligence, aspie, etc).
Not to mention I wouldn't be able to be a good role-model for them or someone they could respect.

I don't want any kids. But maybe the arranged landwhale would force me to in the future. :feels:

I never really wanted kids tbh, but I agree with you though, feel the same way.

I sometimes think about having kids as well. Sometimes I want a wife and kids but other times it makes me cringe just thinking about it. It wouldnt be right to bring another me into this world given all the misery I've had to go through. The world is going to get more competitive (in terms of relationships, money, jobs) it just wouldnt be right

If we have kids they will be on this forum by 16

Jfl. Are arranged marriages to whales?
If I am really lucky, a landwhale widow with five kids would accept the arranged marriage. And that would be the best I could get. Jfl.

If someone does not have good or excellent genetics they should not reproduce.