Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media I would like to go to this movie event but what kinds of individuals would you think show up?

• Thread starter Deleted member 5712
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 5712

Banned
-
I know I'll be laughed at if somebody sees me enter the theater but at the same time I'm not really a huge fan of the anime series. I just think it'd be a nice change of pace from the usual and I kinda want to see what the hype is all about.

What do you guys think? Love live b5a95334bdd328f6af9376b437c98aaa

Particularly young people

Particularly young people
Dam that sucks. I'm nearing 40. Maybe I shouldn't go.
Do you know if any young girls are fans of the series or is it basically 99% men?
Want to know if I can at least see some cosplayers

Dam that sucks. I'm nearing 40. Maybe I shouldn't go.
Do you know if any young girls are fans of the series or is it basically 99% men?
Want to know if I can at least see some cosplayers
Most men imo, probably some cosplays but dont expect many

You'd get flagged as a pedo, broadcasted on twitter, doxxed, and your life ruined.

some nerdy teens and adults, maybe some foids who like the show etc. Weeb pre teens who forced their parents to go cos they cant drive there alone etc. you wont rly be looked at or shamed. I go to some anime movies in a nearby cinema. If you're that scared you could always buy it pirated from some chinese foid selling bootleg dvd's or go to a movie theater farther away that you know you wont go to ever again etc