Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I would like to die in a war tbh

Incline

Incline

I just have to keep going...
★★★★★
I wish I lived when Vietnam was a thing. I would go there commit some war crimes on search and destroy with my niggas and white boys and then get killed by some booby-trap or a Vietcong assault. That's how I would imagine a perfect life. Also fuck some full of STD SEA foid maybe burn some villages with my boys. I can't even join the military because my health is so shit I can't even pass the medical exam they won't let me. Besides modern military is cucked they would send me some sand-village to guard some sand ugly 1/10 foids (thats why they cover them) while their husbands are in EU banging white hoes. Fuck that. Also the jews would be very happy about that. Well you can say before it was the same but it really wasn't. Before they would let u get away with shit like gunning down civilians or rape and burning villages. But now u can't do that.

I would go there 18 die by 20 EZ life I would not have to come back and face the repression or the hippies and all that gay shit. I hope I get reborn into a marine.

TFW when u will never go to Vietnam to burn some villages down ;(

Go shoot the CEO of Facebook or Disney or Bank of America. Victimless crime, you'll be a hero to everyone except a few crybaby tards. This is the war that's happening right now.

i wanna die but not in a war

I dont want some jewish military contractor profiting off my death tbh...

Just go ER on a sorority house

I would like to die right now to get rid of this fucking migraine I'm fucking having god damnit

I just want to die, I don't care how

Go shoot the CEO of Facebook or Disney or Bank of America. Victimless crime, you'll be a hero to everyone except a few crybaby tards. This is the war that's happening right now.
It'll just get replaced but I see what you mean

i would like to die in an epic battle that everyone is watching