Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I would like to become American

WornOutHopecel

WornOutHopecel

Recruit
★★★★
In Korean the United States is supposedly referred to as 'the beautiful country'. People scaremonger about how bad social security is there and how you cannot afford to have a stroke of bad luck or you're out which may be the case.

But other than Japan most of our pop culture memories and a lot of science, technology and literature come from America. Even if I'm going to amount to nothing in this life I would rather die as the citizen of a large powerful nation than some nation that's just a faint footprint in history with leaders, intellectuals and events that no one gives a shit about five hundred kilometers away in the east, north, south or west.

You shouldn't. Our country isn't good

Average rice dream

I think I should first move to a bigger EU country to try my wings.

there isnt a single country that would treat me as a human

just go to the amerika bro

the moggeries that await you there tho

just go to the amerika bro

the moggeries that await you there tho
Yeah but I mog my past. Shitfless losers stay in one place. The ones with the balls and brains move to different countries unless they already live in a top tier country and city.

Yeah but I mog my past. Shitfless losers stay in one place. The ones with the balls and brains move to different countries unless they already live in a top tier country and city.
average NT

Go to North Korea. It’s like South Korea but good

average whiteworshipping ricecel

Burgerland isn't all that great. idk how bad it is in your country tho

the touristy parts of certain cities are really cool but many parts of them are shitholes filled with crime and garbage
Yeah I just want to walk the streets that celebrities have stepped on, bask in the vicarious glory of being associated with people with perfect lives and genetics and vote for presidents that are gossipped about all over the world.

In Korean the United States is supposedly referred to as 'the beautiful country'. People scaremonger about how bad social security is there and how you cannot afford to have a stroke of bad luck or you're out which may be the case.

But other than Japan most of our pop culture memories and a lot of science, technology and literature come from America. Even if I'm going to amount to nothing in this life I would rather die as the citizen of a large powerful nation than some nation that's just a faint footprint in history with leaders, intellectuals and events that no one gives a shit about five hundred kilometers away in the east, north, south or west.
Sorry to hear this ricecel. I pity you, genuinely.

I was very fortunate to become an American.

No country for your face.

What region is the best to live in?
Like, in America? Most of the South is pretty good. Avoid California like the plague, and any other blue states like Colorado or New York.

I currently live in Texas and it's pretty nice here.