Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I would like to apologize for my previous behavior

Status
Not open for further replies.
Broly

Broly

Enlightened
★★★★★
56d 4h 1m
I’m sorry if I sometimes acted suspicious or messed around too much, it wasn’t my intention to make fun of anyone or make a joke out of being an incel. I’m seriously an incel and only mess around at times since it’s the only joy I get in life. I would like to receive a second chance since I was banned without any warnings at all whatsoever. If my behavior is not acceptable a mod can freely warn me to not say those things but being banned over a joke is unfair. I hope someone can find reason in my plea as I want to come back badly. Ever since I’ve left this place my life has been lonelier and worse. Despite of what many people may think of me here, I want to use this forum to make online friends and hang out, it’s the only place where I can truly say what’s on my mind.
I’m truly sorry and would like to return, please.
SergeantIncel @SergeantIncel Master @Master cocksucker @cocksucker AmIjustDreaming @AmIjustDreaming Fat Link @Fat Link

Fat Link

Fat Link

The Holy Emissary of Sacred Wizchan™
★★★★★
129d 17h 40m
Broly said:
I’m sorry if I sometimes acted suspicious or messed around too much, it wasn’t my intention to make fun of anyone or make a joke out of being an incel. I’m seriously an incel and only mess around at times since it’s the only joy I get in life. I would like to receive a second chance since I was banned without any warnings at all whatsoever. If my behavior is not acceptable a mod can freely warn me to not say those things but being banned over a joke is unfair. I hope someone can find reason in my plea as I want to come back badly. Ever since I’ve left this place my life has been lonelier and worse. Despite of what many people may think of me here, I want to use this forum to make online friends and hang out, it’s the only place where I can truly say what’s on my mind.
I’m truly sorry and would like to return, please.
SergeantIncel @SergeantIncel Master @Master cocksucker @cocksucker AmIjustDreaming @AmIjustDreaming Fat Link @Fat Link
Welcome back little buddy.:feelsclown:

I contacted mental out the last mod to deal with you and he’s fine with me letting you go free but just understand if you’re not truly reformed and dedicated to being a good keed that dindu nuffin from now on you can just as easily be placed back in the ban box.:feelsUgh:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.