Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I would like a friend

black_depresso

black_depresso

You won't change reality, friend
-
Any1 want to be my friend? :cryfeels:

Literally who?

@pp183 do u want to be his friend

Yes bro, we must stick together during times of hardship (i.e. all the time). Hit me up.

What are friends supposed to do with each other?

I never seen it besides the commercials.
Holy shit...

Hurry up.
Buy it online.
Receive it.
Watch it, alone.
Best day ever.

> First timers will be stunned in epic shock.

I'm not giving jews my money, I'll just torrent it.
Not joos.
I mean, buy it from someone that has it in good condition.
I have the Director´s Cut collection, it adds missing scenes which are very important to the plot.

Of course you can torrent it, if you want.
I pirate games all the time.

Not joos.
I mean, buy it from someone that has it in good condition.
I have the Director´s Cut collection, it adds missing scenes which are very important to the plot.

Of course you can torrent it, if you want.
I pirate games all the time.
Thanks, I'll make sure it's the director's cut.

Join the discord, bro

lets be friends :feelsautistic:

Yep.
That´s it, go for it.
I recommend to watch it at nightime.
It enhances the mood.
It's 3:48 at night now, I'll see if I can watch it before falling asleep or finish tomorrow.

It's 3:48 at night now, I'll see if I can watch it before falling asleep or finish tomorrow.
Lucky you.
It´s 11:49 AM where i live.

Same, lack of friends can kill a man

I wish I was fully awake at 11:49 am, I don't remember the last time that happened.
Time cycles for me are dynamic.
It happens.

Time cycles for me are dynamic.
It happens.
That's a good skill to know how to change them, I've been trying to change it for months to get ready for summer and been failing.

Sure. What's up, friend?

That's a good skill to know how to change them, I've been trying to change it for months to get ready for summer and been failing.
That´s what a good cup of Coffee is for.
Portuguese Coffee is a rollercoaster after you drink it.

That´s what a good cup of Coffee is for.
Portuguese Coffee is a necessary ingredient.
I used lots of energy drinks and tea and coffee but I still get no results. Just recently I discovered it's better to only drink one cup of coffee in the day and turn off all the bluelights and stop eating at night.

I used lots of energy drinks and tea and coffee but I still get no results. Just recently I discovered it's better to only drink one cup of coffee in the day and turn off all the bluelights and stop eating at night.
Energy drinks are bad for your health. ( Monsters, Redbulls )
It will fuck your bloodstream, and cardiac pulse, since it contains other stuff that is harmful for your health.
A fine strong Coffee is always the one to go to, if you want to exceed your limit of being awake, to switch day and night.
It works for me.

Last edited:
Energy drinks are bad for your health. ( Monster, Redbulls )
It will fuck your bloodstream, and cardiac pulse, since it contains other stuff that is harmful for your healt.
A fine strong Coffee is always the one to go to, if you want to exceed your limit of being awake, to switch day and night.
It works for me.
Ever since I stopped drinking sugar free monster twice a day I noticed my pulse went down from 95 to 81 beats per minute. I'm sticking to limiting coffee and tea now, and an energy drink very occasionally instead of daily.

Ever since I stopped drinking sugar free monster twice a day I noticed my pulse went down from 95 to 81 beats per minute. I'm sticking to limiting coffee and tea now, and an energy drink very occasionally instead of daily.
Occasionally its so so.
But i still prefer a nice cup of strong dark Coffee, and it has a longer effect than any Energy drink one can buy.
Well, but not every organism is the same, so it varies from person to person i guess.

Occasionally its so so.
But i still prefer a nice cup of strong dark Coffee, and it has a longer effect than any Energy drink one can buy.
Well, but not every organism is the same, so it varies from person to person i guess.
Maybe the coffee has a better long term effect, but the energy drink gives me a quick spike of energy.

have you found a friend yet @black_depresso i will be ur friend

I would like a girl friend. So hard i need it.