Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I would kill to be average height

Garbage Life

Garbage Life

Things don't get better
★★★★★
I always see people who are already average height or above complaining about being "short"
You're not a fucking manlet. You can wear shoe lifts or just lie about being taller. As someone who is 5'3, I am true manlet and it has ruined my only chance at life. I'm planning on getting height surgery and I'll still be below average height. Never take being average for granted.

Would you also kill to be 5'7 like me?

Would you also kill to be 5'7 like me?
Yes, I'd love to be 5'7. Wear 3-inch shoe lifts which will make me 5'10 and I can just say I'm 6'0

I'd kill to have average face. Life sucks.

yes, average in the dinaric alps which is 6'1?

7'0 or death

I would kill 90% of the population to be chad

same here i would kill to be average height at my country (read 179-180cm)

Yes, I'd love to be 5'7. Wear 3-inch shoe lifts which will make me 5'10 and I can just say I'm 6'0
They'll know you are bullshitting about your height

I would end 90% of the human population just to be attractive an a couple inches taller

im hoping to save up money for limb lengthening surgery soon

5'6 is not much better tbh. :feelsbadman:

I wish I was tall

Wouldn’t make a difference if you don’t have face. Every guy is 6 foot something on dating apps.

Can't open the link but girls my area are starting to be around 5 11
It's over if you aren't chad.
Women hated you before you knew about the Blackpill.
idek about finland height

im hoping to save up money for limb lengthening surgery soon
I am too. I don't have insurance either so it's gonna be hard

nothing makes me angrier than 5'11 cunts claiming that theyre manlets tbh. they dont go through the same problems that shortcels have to go through. being short impacts a lot more than just your dating life

I've been seeing this thread pop up lately but haven't clicked on it until now, and I swear I thought the title was "I would like to be average height", but either way I agree

less than five eleven is the end, and even with five eleven the situation is bad to have any impression

No you wouldn't!

Otherwise you would have started already....

In order for you to become average height you simply have to kill everyone taller and shorter than yourself.

YET YOU HAVEN'T KILLED ANYONE!

Time is running out! You better get started soom!

maybe it would be better moving to SEA or bolivia, peru but even there you would be below average