Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I would kill myself if I was a manlet

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
I'm only alive because people don't fuck with me too much. I STILL get fucked with, but it's not an excessive amount.

I can only imagine what a fucking nightmare being a manlet must be where even many foids and teenagers mog you and you are totally powerless to do anything.

Some asshole walks into you in town? Can't do anything if he is bigger. :feels: I can imagine that manlets are like air wherever they walk.

Manlets have willpower of fucking steel that they tolerate this existence. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

You are extremely correct; I've had many people try to physically/verbally harm me over my height and size.

Yes, even in therapy.

What is the minimum height a guy can be before he's a manlet?

What is the minimum height a guy can be before he's a manlet?
5' 8" in any realistic way, 5' 6" it's absolute, 5' 2" or less than that, you're a walking dead body

This is correct.

Maybe in Japan lmao.
5' 10" to 5' 8" you're not a manlet tho, the real getting picked on type shit begins at 5' 8" and gets worse as you go down the height ladder

5' 10" to 5' 8" you're not a manlet tho, the real getting picked on type shit begins at 5' 8" and gets worse as you go down the height ladder
With 5'10" you still get picked on by tallfags or even slightly taller dudes.

Do you think they aren't aware they are the king of manlets? These guys are more self-conscious than pure 5'7" manlets.

Below 6' is manlet height in our generation
Stop coping

You can't even agree on what manlet is anyways. Imagine killing yourself because you are 5'9.85 and there was a consensus in the incel community anything under 5'10 is manlet. :feelshaha:

In foids minds: <5’10 = Manlet, 5’10-6’ = below average, 6’- 6’2 = average, 6’2-6’10 = chad, 6’10+ = “ew so lanky and big”

In foids minds: <5’10 = Manlet, 5’10-6’ = below average, 6’- 6’2 = average, 6’2-6’10 = chad, 6’10+ = “ew so lanky and big”

What the

manlets are the most powerful men

Same here. I would rope. There is no way you can enjoy life as a manler. Inceldom + brutal moggung around + hugh chance of being mocked/ bullied. Too much for me to handle. My life is already hell as a balding shitskin- curry.

You are extremely correct; I've had many people try to physically/verbally harm me over my height and size.

Yes, even in therapy.
Brutal same here. I even work a remote job and took a pay cut to avoid mogging and humiliation.
You can't even agree on what manlet is anyways. Imagine killing yourself because you are 5'9.85 and there was a consensus in the incel community anything under 5'10 is manlet. :feelshaha:
cope I am 5'5 and 70-90% of foids height mog me. What am I but a midget?

I couldn't leave my appartment at all. Getting heightmogged by basically everyone would be pure ropefuel

Brutal same here. I even work a remote job and took a pay cut to avoid mogging and humiliation.

cope I am 5'5 and 70-90% of foids height mog me. What am I but a midget?
My cousin is 5'8 and she tries to mog me lol

Thank you for acknowledging our struggles. It's too uncommon even among "incels".

I couldn't leave my appartment at all. Getting heightmogged by basically everyone would be pure ropefuel
I can confirm - this is exactly what I do and that's the main reason. :feelstrash:

nigga im trying to not kill myself every fucking day as autistic framelet 5'6 manlet with horrendous face :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Nothing worse than being mogged by lanklet 16 yo highschoolers

Manlets have willpower of fucking steel that they tolerate this existence. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
You're damn right I am. Plus for irkenceldia!!!!