Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I would go ER to look like this Giga Chad!!!

Wow, that baby looks pretty good for a mutt.

Wow, that baby looks pretty good for a mutt.
tbh. I look like a non human besides them. Life is only worth to life for good looking guys

he mogs her to hell and back

Fuaarkkkk that coloring

His eye color looks beta as fuck even though it's usually a halo when you have dark hair. I've also noticed that good looking men have bad ears. Why is that?

The genetics of the mother is usually more powerful, see how the baby lost his blue eyes for a simple coca cola / coffee eyes. If it is a boy will be at least a high level normad chadlite, if only pull the mother's face will be a level normie. Often chads make incels because the genetics can go to the mother side and the creature does not have bones for example, if it were chad choose a woman with good bones.

Even white mega Chads have to settle for ethnic girls nowadays

Her looksmatch went rope last year

Even white mega Chads have to settle for ethnic girls nowadays
We literally have to settle for negative SMV girl. We need some high IQ scientist here. It's time to antimattermaXx

JBW and a 9/10 face got him a 6/10 black girl. Wow, us whitecels have it so good. :rolleyes:

His eye color looks beta as fuck even though it's usually a halo when you have dark hair. I've also noticed that good looking men have bad ears. Why is that?

Nothing at least in Brazil is valued. A hazel like mine (actually it's more to almost hazel to medium brown depending on the light) gets rave reviews here, I've already received more than 10x. If it was chad it would be every week.

how can you have a kid that looks nothing like you and pretend like its fine

Nothing at least in Brazil is valued. A hazel like mine (actually it's more to almost hazel to medium brown depending on the light) gets rave reviews here, I've already received more than 10x. If it was chad it would be every week.
Damn, and I get zero compliments on my dark brown eyes. :feelsrope:

yes and he is 38 daamn thought he was like 25 because no sings of balding
Chad never fucking age, while we are already rotten by age of 0.

Damn if i was that gigamaxed i'd move to hollywood and make millions

The genetics of the mother is usually more powerful, see how the baby lost his blue eyes for a simple coca cola / coffee eyes. If it is a boy will be at least a high level normad chadlite, if only pull the mother's face will be a level normie. Often chads make incels because the genetics can go to the mother side and the creature does not have bones for example, if it were chad choose a woman with good bones.
Ummmmm.... I'm no biologist but im pretty sure people dont inherit more genes from their mothers, there is variation beetween the level of genes inherited from each parent but it's usually around 50/50. No shit he doesnt have blue eyes, brown eyes are a dominant trait.

Tbh baby could very well (most likely IMO) not be his.

Ummmmm.... I'm no biologist but im pretty sure people dont inherit more genes from their mothers, there is variation beetween the level of genes inherited from each parent but it's usually around 50/50. No shit he doesnt have blue eyes, brown eyes are a dominant trait.

Yes it's true. I gave a reread and it's usually the other way around.