Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I would give everything to be hindu

AsakuraHao

AsakuraHao

Overlord
★★★★★
If I was curry I would fuck 20 blonde Slavic stacies in one weekend. I could just go to Poland and I would have everything even if Im slightly below average. Meanwhile because Im a pale slav I cannot get anything. If only I had darker skin. Fuckkkk

better to be black

Untitled Project 33

I'll forsake anything to be cumskin

I think being a nigger would work more in EE than being a curry

Can I ascend in Poland?

Are the fabled rumors really true or is this another sick joke played on curries.

Can I ascend in Poland?

Are the fabled rumors really true or is this another sick joke played on curries.
white women have a fetish to cuck their own men and bring non-white children

is this another sick joke played on curries.
It is. Everyone do better than curries in EE and Balkans, some users just get fixated on few cherrypicked couples.

You're White, and you'd best to remain White. Come on now brocel.:dafuckfeels:

Last edited:
Polish men do this self humiliation ritual all the time why

Why can't you just go abroad and geomaxx like other whites

It is. Everyone do better than curries in EE and Balkans, some users just get fixated on few cherrypicked couples.
It's brutal being a curry, constantly...

There is nothing more black-pilling than being a curry and being exposed to Western media...

This is small dick energy man

It's brutal being a curry, constantly...

There is nothing more black-pilling than being a curry and being exposed to Western media...
Gypsies are currys and slavs treat them as leppers. Real curries if rich can get a higher status and little better treatment but still over. Theres few groups of curries that came over to work in my time, and everyone treat them as shit, they get treated worse than gypsies because people are not used to them. I dont care for political and who is right or wrong side, this is simply how the things are.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back