Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I would entirely stop complaining about my life if I never got to see women again

mrlunatic

mrlunatic

Traumatized beyond repair | Misfit for love
★★
Unlike most of you here, i do not want foids anymore. I know it's impossible for me to get them in this lifetime and slowly I'm coming into acceptance with that

The problem is , everytime I see a whore, i get sad and angry , that I'll never fuck her and I go back to being depressed

If i could go live somewhere in the woods, work a remote job, and never had to see foids, that'd be a paradise for me. I would literally never ever complain about being an incel, in fact I would be happy for living such a happy life.

All problems stem from the fact that I've to live amongst normies and watch a kind of lifestyle that is impossible to get in this lifetime

Just commit some heinous crime and spend the rest of your life in solitary confinement

Understandable

Unlike most of you here, i do not want foids anymore. I know it's impossible for me to get them in this lifetime and slowly I'm coming into acceptance with that

The problem is , everytime I see a whore, i get sad and angry , that I'll never fuck her and I go back to being depressed

If i could go live somewhere in the woods, work a remote job, and never had to see foids, that'd be a paradise for me. I would literally never ever complain about being an incel, in fact I would be happy for living such a happy life.

All problems stem from the fact that I've to live amongst normies and watch a kind of lifestyle that is impossible to get in this lifetime
We all need to McCandlessmax and fuck off into the wilderness. Tbh sometimes the idea seems appealing, not having to deal with people's bullshit and just being at peace with nature but its also extremely brutal and unforgiving too

We all need to McCandlessmax and fuck off into the wilderness. Tbh sometimes the idea seems appealing, not having to deal with people's bullshit and just being at peace with nature but its also extremely brutal and unforgiving too
Why brutal ? You obviously don't want to live in absolutely wilderness, just an isolated rural place will do it

How long did it take for you to actually stop seeking for women (validation)? I'm currently at the middle of the process and I relate deeply with it
I know it's impossible for me to get them in this lifetime and slowly I'm coming into acceptance with that

Especially this as a whole. I can just ignore normies and their rejection with me, except I'm suddenly filled by hatred whenever I see women 'cause I know that no matter how much I try they'd still choose literally anybody else as long it's not me

Why brutal ? You obviously don't want to live in absolutely wilderness, just an isolated rural place will do it
Like a small town? I don't wanna be around any humans anymore

How long did it take for you to actually stop seeking for women (validation)? I'm currently at the middle of the process and I relate deeply with it

Especially this as a whole. I can just ignore normies and their rejection with me, except I'm suddenly filled by hatred whenever I see women 'cause I know that no matter how much I try they'd still choose literally anybody else as long it's not me
I hate seeing beautiful women, just a constant reminder of something I will never have. I almost wish it was still 2020-2022 so I could still wear a mask to conceal my hideous visage from the world.

You really start seeing things as time goes by. The acceptance starts coming in once you truly realise that you're unlikeable to women , and it's something that is unchangeable in this lifetime.

I hate seeing beautiful women, just a constant reminder of something I will never have. I almost wish it was still 2020-2022 so I could still wear a mask to conceal my hideous visage from the world.
Dunno if it actually has anything related with me being autistic but I just press my "don't give a single fuck" button and still wear masks nowadays

You really start seeing things as time goes by. The acceptance starts coming in once you truly realise that you're unlikeable to women , and it's something that is unchangeable in this lifetime.
I see, guess it's a matter of time then

Dunno if it actually has anything related with me being autistic but I just press my "don't give a single fuck" button and still wear masks nowadays
I stopped wearing masks back in like February I think, nobody wears them anymore but I almost wish I were back in 2020-2021 so I could hide my face again bc after realizing how others see me, after realizing how truly malformed my face is I don't want anyone to know how ugly I truly am. When my face is covered up is the only time I don't feel hyper conscious and insecure about my subhumanity

Isn’t everyone like this? Loneliness is a phenomenon largely because you’re forced to socialize, otherwise it would’ve just been on par with “being alone” and not FEELING lonely (among other people).

If we were built to never leave the house and communicate then I wouldn’t let the lack of intimacy and connection bother me either. I’m usually all calm until I leave the house and then the mania sets in so I have to come crawl my ass back here.

Same. Couldn’t care any less tbh.

I stopped wearing masks back in like February I think, nobody wears them anymore but I almost wish I were back in 2020-2021 so I could hide my face again bc after realizing how others see me, after realizing how truly malformed my face is I don't want anyone to know how ugly I truly am. When my face is covered up is the only time I don't feel hyper conscious and insecure about my subhumanity
I know exactly this feeling, having full awareness about ourself is a double-edged sword

Isn’t everyone like this? Loneliness is a phenomenon largely because you’re forced to socialize, otherwise it would’ve just been on par with “being alone” and not FEELING lonely (among other people).

If we were built to never leave the house and communicate then I wouldn’t let the lack of intimacy and connection bother me either. I’m usually all calm until I leave the house and then the mania sets in so I have to come crawl my ass back here.
Most people here crave relationships. I don't, I just wish to be left out alone

i do not want foids anymore
One of the reasons why I stopped browing this (beloved) website, but pretending to not care about them does not change the fact of my inkwelldom

My man is spitting facts.

Actually I'm in the same boat the rare time a toilet talks to me I try to hide my annoyance and instantly brace for some trouble as I already know the outcome can only be negative.

why are all incels gay

ur probably not ugly enough to be saying shit like that

ur probably not ugly enough to be saying shit like that
my brother in Christ, besides being awkwardly looking I'm also autistic. I had tons of experiences where people chose being with whatever shit they'd found instead of me

Cope such lifestyle would never satisfy you

Same i understand you, i wish all the foids would disappear from this planet. The misery of chads and normies not being able to live without sex finally feeling what it is like for us would be pure lifefuel

my brother in Christ, besides being awkwardly looking I'm also autistic. I had tons of experiences where people chose being with whatever shit they'd found instead of me
i get it that’s so hurtful. i relate way too much but i bet ur cute to someone out there.

i get it that’s so hurtful. i relate way too much but i bet ur cute to someone out there.
Even if I'd be not ugly and somehow not weird to someone, I'll still be a incel 'cause I'd be seen as a pastime with the foid having no actual interest and connection which means not only I'd still be deprived from love and any form of affection but also I'd be unable to even ascend