Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I would eat pussy if needed

currycel102

currycel102

currycel
-
I wouldnt even shy away from it.
I would do it if it could mean i could have a gf :feelstastyman:

This is one of those case I'd call myself a volcel.

I prefer to put my finger on acid before licking Chad's semen. Faggot tier is eat pussy.

Eating cats isn't allowed on incels.is

Only if shes virgin

Eating cats isn't allowed on incels.is
Reported for racism agaisnt gookcels
Only if shes virgin
This is one of those case I'd call myself a volcel.

I prefer to put my finger on acid before licking Chad's semen. Faggot tier is eat pussy.
Well would you kiss a girl on the lips if she wasnt a virgin? I mean her mouth was probably used by chads dick at some point...
I think you guys make good points, i didnt consider that, but im not sure.

Well would you kiss a girl on the lips if she wasnt a virgin? I mean her mouth was probably used by chads dick at some point...
No

Fair point :feelswhere: But you probably cant go through an entire relationship with a GF without kissing her... or maybe you can...
But you are right the idea of putting your mouth where some dudes dick was is kind of frightening me now

Fair point :feelswhere: But you probably cant go through an entire relationship with a GF without kissing her... or maybe you can...
But you are right the idea of putting your mouth where some dudes dick was is kind of frightening me now
I would not be in a relationship with a non virgin I would maybe do some shit with her and fuck her but I would not see her as my gf or care about her

Maybe only if she is a virgin

I eat fesikh so I can probably handle it.

Reported for racism agaisnt gookcels

Kissing is gross, man.

Bro a foid isn't gonna see this post and ascend you :feelskek: