Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I would do ANYTHING to not be a framecel.

Notkev

Notkev

In-a-prison-of-my-own-making-cel
★★★★★
Having small bones sucks. Even at my leanest, my face is ugly because my jaw is small, my skull is small too. My wrists are small and my shoulders are narrow as fuck. My hips only look wide because my shoulders are narrow and my ribcage is small. No matter what I do I constantly get mogged by dudes who have never touched a weight in their lives. Even short fatcels have better frames than mine.

I just wanna know how it would feel like to wear a t-shirt and not get a panic attack when I look in the mirror.

i have normal and even above average sized bones throughout my body but all my facial bones are extremely underdeveloped.

My head is ridiculously small compared to my body, and really weird shaped too. Not to mention its completely bald and reflects sun like a mirror. I have no maxilla no chin and no cheekbones.

I look like some cartoon character parody

Having small bones sucks. Even at my leanest, my face is ugly because my jaw is small, my skull is small too. My wrists are small and my shoulders are narrow as fuck. My hips only look wide because my shoulders are narrow and my ribcage is small. No matter what I do I constantly get mogged by dudes who have never touched a weight in their lives. Even short fatcels have better frames than mine.

I just wanna know how it would feel like to wear a t-shirt and not get a panic attack when I look in the mirror.
Wait until you start getting manboobs in your thirties, it looks really awful.

I have a slight frame

living is wrong

The only thing I have going on for me is that I have naturally wide shoulders, so I got that going for me. But my wrists are like 6.25 inches or something like that. With a frame like that unfortunately you can't build much muscle.

Its a dread that just can't go away. Since there's nothing you can do to fix it. Literally nothing in this world can fix a small frame. If you have a small dick, there's even surgery for that. If you're balding, then technically hair transplant could work. But a small frame? Its over.

Being a skeleton sucks, i would take roids if it fixed.

The only thing I have going on for me is that I have naturally wide shoulders, so I got that going for me. But my wrists are like 6.25 inches or something like that. With a frame like that unfortunately you can't build much muscle.

Its a dread that just can't go away. Since there's nothing you can do to fix it. Literally nothing in this world can fix a small frame. If you have a small dick, there's even surgery for that. If you're balding, then technically hair transplant could work. But a small frame? Its over.
Mine is like 6.3 or 6.4 inches. It sucks. All the years that I did martial arts only to end up looking worse than dudes who did nothing but play games all day. Fuck my genetics. Good thing is I won't have any kids who would then have to carry these genes.

Would you kill people and make soup out of their ground up bones as you stretchmaxx and gymaxx? While chewing on their meat and organs? - in iron chef 3000

Mine is like 6.3 or 6.4 inches. It sucks. All the years that I did martial arts only to end up looking worse than dudes who did nothing but play games all day. Fuck my genetics. Good thing is I won't have any kids who would then have to carry these genes.
Yeah I remember there have been times in which I've just stared at my wrists in horror. Realizing how shitty genes I have for building muscle. It makes you look like a weakling. No matter how much you lift, you can't build the same amount of muscle and its just an uphill battle.

Yeah I remember there have been times in which I've just stared at my wrists in horror. Realizing how shitty genes I have for building muscle. It makes you look like a weakling. No matter how much you lift, you can't build the same amount of muscle and its just an uphill battle.
That's why I envy fat guys. Many of them have great bases underneath all the fat but I see my base everyday and it's not good.

My wrists are 6 inches, I quickly hit a plateau in the gym and like you see people who never stepped foot in one frame mogging me.