Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I would be the perfect boyfriend

zangano1

zangano1

involuntary incel
★★★★★
But females don't give me a chance

Really? How would you be the perfect boyfriend exactly? Just curious

Not me. Although foids would put up with my behavior if I was good looking

Can’t be perfect if you are ugly

Personally, i don't think i would be a particularly good boyfriend, even leaving aside my subhuman looks.

You girls have never been attracted to me. I don’t know why you girls aren’t attracted to me but I will punish you all for it. It’s an injustice, a crime because I don’t know what you don’t see in me, I’m the perfect guy and yet you throw yourselves at all these obnoxious men instead of me, the supreme gentleman. I will punish all of you for it.

You girls have never been attracted to me. I don’t know why you girls aren’t attracted to me but I will punish you all for it. It’s an injustice, a crime because I don’t know what you don’t see in me, I’m the perfect guy and yet you throw yourselves at all these obnoxious men instead of me, the supreme gentleman. I will punish all of you for it.

if you don't beat and abuse her frequently, you're a bad boyfriend unfortunately. I am personally pretty submissive and meek by nature and probably could never adapt this dark-triad behavour

I think i'd be great

But femoids would rather go for obnoxious brutes

Elliot Rodger 2.0

Really? How would you be the perfect boyfriend exactly? Just curious
If I had a girl who actually loved me I'd return it back 100x. I'd work my ass of to provide her a good living. I'd bring her flowers every day. Tell her I love her every day. We'd go out to do fun, wholesome activities. After sex we'd cuddle. Everything foids say they want, I'd provide but they only see height so they miss out.

I would just be myself
It's also a red flag if you try to hard and overcompensate too much because it will just be transparent