Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I would be so happy if I had a three floor massive house

Pied piper

Pied piper

Peter pan
-
Mine is already 2 floors with basement but I share it with three other people. I just want a couple of sources of residual income and to have a massive house to reside in. A king in his castle.

I watched this video a few days ago. Everyone in the comments seems to love the house but I’m not a fan tbh.

I watched this video a few days ago. Everyone in the comments seems to love the house but I’m not a fan tbh.

He doesn't live in it with anyone right? That's heavenly.

I hate big houses.

good luck cleaning that shit. large houses are a waste of money in all aspects

I'd love to live in a small comfy apartment, EE apartment blocks look comforting to me if you disregard all the possibly nefarious individuals. A big house would just be empty, I don't have, need nor want a lot of stuff and I'd be too lazy to do chores around a mansion.

Big house is only good if you want to impress others and have money to afford a cleaning staff. I could never trust a cleaning staff so even if I had money, I couldn't hire them and have peace of mind. I don't plan on having guests, parties or whatever else.

But hey, if a big house will help you cope, then go ahead boyo!

Last edited:
I'd love to live in a small comfy apartment, EE apartment blocks look comforting to me if you disregard all the possibly nefarious individuals. A big house would just be empty, I don't have, need nor want a lot of stuff and I'd be too lazy to do chores around a mansion.

Big house is only good if you want to impress others and have money to afford a cleaning staff. I could never trust a cleaning staff so even if I had money, I couldn't hire them and have peace of mind. I don't plan on having guests, parties or whatever else.

But hey, if a big house will help you cope, then go ahead boyo!
Me too. Apartments look cozy.
I live in an 3 room apartment and i sometimes go to a 4 floor+basement house/summer house. The apartment is way better.

id be fine with a room for my bed/computer and a kitchen

I just want my own space tbh