Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I would be outcasted from the community in the old times.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
Or I would be thrown from the cliff if I was born in ancient Sparta as a freak of nature and genetic dead end. I lived my life in suffering and sadness but I hope that after death it would be better.

I'm already outcasted in today's age, it wouldn't make that much of a difference :lul:

Either we would be outcasted or used as cannon fodder in bloody wars

I think many incels would tbh.

The 'bu-bu-but 100 years ago I wouldn't have been incel!" Is a big cope.

If only they killed me at birth tbh :fuk:

I already am outcasted. I wish my suffering had been cut short like in Sparta though.

bu-bu-but 100 years ago I wouldn't have been incel!
No the outcasts become criminals that’s why they couldn’t do that most times, looks weren’t this much important

The 'bu-bu-but 100 years ago I wouldn't have been incel!" Is a big cope.
Yeah, it's only the short period after WWII where there weren't any wars to send incels to and there was enough monogamy for incels to get laid.

Yeah, it's only the short period after WWII where there weren't any wars to send incels to and there was enough monogamy for incels to get laid.
Agreed. And then, it was only due to demographics - literally millions upon millions of men had just been killed allowing the survivors to live noncel with ease

Agreed. And then, it was only due to demographics - literally millions upon millions of men had just been killed allowing the survivors to live noncel with ease
Oh yeah, that's a big factor. It still is in Russia (or was until recently), as far as I know.

Oh yeah, that's a big factor. It still is in Russia (or was until recently), as far as I know.
In former Soviet Union many subhumans reproduced. They would never reproduce if they lived in the West or in Muslim world.

In former Soviet Union many subhumans reproduced. They would never reproduce if they lived in the West or in Muslim world.
Brutal demographicspill. We manlets need to start a pro-war campaign - the opposite of what the hippies did. We won't quality for the draft anyway. :lul: Also, the draft is misandrist BS; sadly, that won't stop (((them))) from using men as cannon fodder; at least now there will be some foids among the cannon fodder too for some diversity.

Brutal demographicspill. We manlets need to start a pro-war campaign - the opposite of what the hippies did. We won't quality for the draft anyway. :lul: Also, the draft is misandrist BS; sadly, that won't stop (((them))) from using men as cannon fodder; at least now there will be some foids among the cannon fodder too for some diversity.
That is fucking brilliant!

At least in the old times you can just take a foid and they have to marry you by law after giving the father a sheep or something, even if you were poor as fuck you can just take one and either lock her up in the basement or take her to the next city and no one would know