Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I would be infinitely better without shit parents

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
Seriously fuck this shit I would be infinitely better than being in this shit life without having shit absolute horrible parents

i wish I had better parents they didn’t even knew how to raise children and literally every family member is fucked up and extremely toxic , this family needs never make kids

I would still be here but I would be in an infinitely better position in my life if I get actual decent parenting,I literally had no one in my life caring for me

Same, I can relate too much to this.

so relatable tbh

even worse when you have a sister

the parentpill is brutal and not talked about much.

I could write a whole book about everything wrong with my parents and family.
Dad was a cheapskate who had 2 jobs and had some money but still chose to keep us living in the worst neighborhood in the city and in a shitty small house and I never even had my own room until I worked and could move and live on my own, he forced my brother to either work or he'll get kicked out of the house at an early age, I was watching that too when I was young so I knew that would be my fate if I didn't work and make my own money to get the fuck out.

Mom beat the shit out of me every day, almost broke my nose once, threw a bucket of boiling water on my feet which I still have a scar from to this day, I remember crying like every normal kid about going to school for the first time when I was 5-6 years old, instead of comforting me like a normal parent should, guess what she does? she beats the shit out of me to force me to go every day, like every single "mother" does to her kids, she thought me to be a pussy and always be obedient and just take the bullying and beating with a smile and never complain about it, I still got into fights in school to protect myself, guess what she does? she beats the shit out of me for fighting for myself. To this day she still gaslights me and lies to me by saying "it was for my own good".

My "brothers" beat the shit out of me too, none of them ever wanted to be my brother or friend, always made fun of me and bullied me in front of their friends.

I could go on and on, but that's a short explanation if you wanted one.
I've never had a day where I was happy, but trust me I will be the happiest man ever on the day I watch them all die.

Last edited:
so relatable tbh

even worse when you have a sister
I have a sister and yeah it is shit, they care so much about her and take her everytime to school while they never did that to me, her life is literally handed to her on a plate while they say I am the spoilt one :lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:
the parentpill is brutal and not talked about much.
The parents pil is the most real one
she beats the shit out of me for fighting for myself.
Very weird and relatable, father did that mostly, insanely evil and low iq
To this day she still gaslights me and lies to me by saying "it was for my own good".
Yeah same
I will be the happiest man ever on the day I watch them all die.
Me too:feelsdevil: let them burn in hell
could write a whole book about everything wrong with my parents and family.
Me too

Last edited:
Seriously fuck this shit I would be infinitely better than being in this shit life without having shit absolute horrible parents

i wish I had better parents they didn’t even knew how to raise children and literally every family member is fucked up and extremely toxic , this family needs never make kids

I would still be here but I would be in an infinitely better position in my life if I get actual decent parenting,I literally had no one in my life caring for me

If my grandparents raised me I would be in Army already and probably officer school I was going to go to a military-theme high school and straight after to police/military after that this is what my grandfather wanted he was a Soldier and wanted me to be one but nooooo instead I got soy cucked by Western education aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

If my grandparents raised me I would be in Army already and probably officer school I was going to go to a military-theme high school and straight after to police/military after that this is what my grandfather wanted he was a Soldier and wanted me to be one but nooooo instead I got soy cucked by Western education aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Fuck this shit