Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I would be content if I had just friends

M

Mentally lost cel

Nigger
-
I don’t think I need a romantic connection because I’ve never got any in my entire life

But I need friends and positive social interaction ,I would be fully content with my life if I’ve just had friends BUT I CAN’T HAVE FRIENDS ! How the fuck people made friends!?

I was content …so long ago…but I lost them, they weren’t good to me and I wasn’t good to them

it's over past a certain age

I agree, I would like to have friends but at the same time I can't stand normies because their perception of reality and mine are like two parallel universes

I don't want to offend anyone but I think having male friends is gay.

to be blackpilled is to be truly friendless I have no true friends because lookism is universal in normie soyciety and even amongst incels. Once you are blackpilled truly you must accept solitude and understand that everyone else is a means to an end including fellow incels. If anyone on this site became chad they would leave this place and join the foids in laughing at us its the sad reality of being ugly

I don’t think I need a romantic connection because I’ve never got any in my entire life

But I need friends and positive social interaction ,I would be fully content with my life if I’ve just had friends BUT I CAN’T HAVE FRIENDS ! How the fuck people made friends!?

I was content …so long ago…but I lost them, they weren’t good to me and I wasn’t good to them
I have a few Sub5 autist friends and that’s enough for me. Usually when I would try to be friends with people of normie tier looks I would always be insulted or outcasted due to my non NT ness and physical appearance. I’m pretty content with the friends I have I just want a gf :feelsokman:

I agree, I would like to have friends but at the same time I can't stand normies because their perception of reality and mine are like two parallel universes
Yup, this is true, friendship is drawn between the lines of class/socioeconomic status and interest, so unless your rich or have the same interests as normies it is ovER
I don't want to offend anyone but I think having male friends is gay.
True, a lot of male friendship type fags that really push for that shit are closet homos lets not forget that normie males that obsess ovER incels tend to be homos/trannies trying to pinkpill you

Same brocel, i stopped talking to them when they started to make jokes about my inceldom

I'd be friends with other subuman loner weirdos but I don't want normie sex haver friends.

Many of us would be, but inceldom and lookism goes deeper than just sex and dating. Nobody wants to be friends with an ugly person. Ugly people are a social liability, and drag down the social credit of the people they associate with.

Some normies are blind to it, but essentially no attractive people are. They’re all aware and participate in our social segregation intentionally, on a daily basis

I mean, it’s really hard to be your friend when you’re passive aggressive 24/7 towards your brocels and have made hating on dogs the center of your identity AND rebuke anyone who likes them at the same time.

Regardless, the idea of ‘friends’ doesn’t exist anymore in a sense that you’d want it to. It might as well be considered as meaningless in today’s day and age for adult men. You’d be better off ripping that band aid off otherwise, infinite disappointment and constant frustration. Embrace the loneliness instead.

I mean, it’s really hard to be your friend when you’re passive aggressive 24/7 towards your brocels and have made hating on dogs the center of your identity AND rebuke anyone who likes them at the same time.

Regardless, the idea of ‘friends’ doesn’t exist anymore in a sense that you’d want it to. It might as well be considered as meaningless in today’s day and age for adult men. You’d be better off ripping that band aid off otherwise, infinite disappointment and constant frustration. Embrace the loneliness instead.
You dog nutters are so triggered over my thoughts

I’ll never change them

If your past your teens it's over for making friends everyone already moved on at that point

If your past your teens it's over for making friends everyone already moved on at that point
I’m 23 but I disagree very much about this ,older people said they made their actual friends when they were middle aged

Here I am bro, feel free to shoot me a message. Because feds are everywhere, unfortunately I'll prob never give out my real info or anything but if you want an online penpal hit me up.

get friends like you
who dont get women or have trouble getting them
i had friends who were normies/chadlites and they all moved on like i never existed to them
i met them in middleschool so i guess my mistake but i also remember trying to be friends with incel looking dudes
some were chill some were giga autistic and some were just assholes but yeah they never really got in contact with me
i guess this is just my fate really

Last edited:

They are just mindless faggots who only think about themselves
I stopped making friends long ago backstabbing niggers

Last edited:

Best place is either school, college or perhaps even work. If either three ain't working you best bet would be online friends.

get friends like you
who dont get women or have trouble getting them
i had friends who were normies/chadlites and they all moved on like i never existed to them
i met them in middleschool so i guess my mistake but i also remember trying to be friends with incel looking dudes
some were chill some were giga autistic and some were just assholes but yeah they never really got in contact with me
i guess this is just my fate really
Mine too

Homer Simpson GIF

friends move on get married:feelsbadman:
yes, so sad. I'm 26, a KHHV. Some of the people I went to highschool with just married their cute gfs. Even my parents have always known it's over and never hinted anything else :cryfeels: