Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I would be an insane lover

NeverGetUp36

NeverGetUp36

Discord: dreye0261_75651
★★★★★
If I ever by miracle (not that I believe in it) got into a relationship with a foid I can say one thing is for sure, I would be crazy good in bed and that is something Im very confident about. I can imagine I could pleasure a foid to the extent that she shivers uncontrollably at the end and Im not joking at all right now. I don't want to talk about the full extent of how I would dominate and fuck a foid right now but lets just say I would hold her tight and throw her around like a little slut and then I would proceed to push my BIC (kek) slowly inside her while looking into her eyes. As I fuck her I would slap her around or pull her hair simultaniously. After hours upon hours of enjoying her body I would finally cum inside her and as I do I would look at her in the eyes to see how she reacts. I can guarantee she will start shivering a lot as she keeps orgasming eventually so in order to make it even more intense I would then start kissing her and that is pretty much it. At the end we fall asleep very tired from the intense "workout" Anyways I would give myself the most pleasure imaginable while simultaneously as a consequence giving her multiple intense orgasms so it would be perfect. There is so much more I want to try with a foid though including a wide variety of sex positions and some more creative stuff, but anyways because Im autistic and ugly Im never going to get anywhere close to this fantasy so yk, its over boyos

I have the same thoughts. Too bad i won't ever know if they are true

1725322776001l

I HAVE A 2" PENIS

Based

I always kinda felt the same, that I would be very passionate in bed

Fuck that I am laying still and lazy while she can do all the work

Funny how it's selfish for a guy to care more about his own pleasure than a girl's but it's not selfish for the opposite to occur

I think i would be

Probably the same if it happened before i am 20

Now i would probably just don't Care, even if i ascend it will not be so much and i will never be able to see a foid for a other thing than a fleshlight