Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I would be a chaddamLite even a chad if.

MuslimCell

MuslimCell

Religion is stopping me from going ER or Rope
Only I have proper breathing and eating habit . If only I wouldn't be carrying my heavy ass bag walking with neck forward for about 2 km every morning ,studymaxing to become a nerd until the age of 17, bullied almost every fucking day . . If just i had healthy diet instead of my simp father shovelling my stomach with candy and other unhealthy food . It was at age 17 when I started to wake up but it's was too late , since 17 I was falling apart , 20 was my breaking point and 21 was my black pilled days . 22 now just ldaring and trying to.find a meaning for.me .

Leave Religion and go ER (In Minecraft) tbh.

Leave Religion and go ER (In Minecraft) tbh.
If I leave religion I will go fucking ER , oo boy it will be a fucking hell for normies . Every bully will be dead .

u can fix neck posture now and nutrition doesnt make that much of a difference when it comes to height lulz there are starving africans who are 6'+

im sorry to say this but ur either coping or a borderline normie

Childhood/adolescent health pill is real:feelsbadman: so many defects are fixable at that age

u can fix neck posture now and nutrition doesnt make that much of a difference when it comes to height lulz there are starving africans who are 6'+

When you eat like shit you feel like shit , appear like shot. Yeah god luck fixing that recessed chin .

starving actually increases HGH by a shit load lul its probably better to starve as a kid than eat a bunch of sugar with no nutrients

Mods will not like that
Why will you feel sorry for those who harmed you just for no reason only because you are a subhuman

Why will you feel sorry for those who harmed you just for no reason only because you are a subhuman
I completely agree, but it is prohibited to say these things on this forum

I just did .what worse thing that could happen .

If I leave religion I will go fucking ER , oo boy it will be a fucking hell for normies . Every bully will be dead .
(In Minecraft of course).

:feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash:

@2340922 you seeing this?

Bullying fucks your mind and behavior, but eating unhealthy will only really make you fat if you're still young.