Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I would ascend if I got double leg lengthening surgery

IncelAndProud33

IncelAndProud33

WIll Be chadlite by 2025 or 2026
-
I would 100% ascend if I got double leg lengthening surgery and fillers. I will take out loans and student loans to get the double leg lengthening surgery when I can. It will cost around 200k USD .

Good luck explaining to the bank you need 200k for a cosmetic surgery

I need minimum 40k for double LL in Turkey, need to save years for that. My parents should finance this surgery for me because its their fault im short, but they are bluepilled cunts

That shit is 200k? Sheeeit

Good luck explaining to the bank you need 200k for a cosmetic surgery
I can just say it’s for something else or I can take out a student loan. My parents owe me leg lengthening surgery for my tall dad breeding with a short women . He has enough money to pay for it.

I need minimum 40k for double LL in Turkey, need to save years for that. My parents should finance this surgery for me because its their fault im short, but they are bluepilled cunts
40k isn’t that much especially for a life changing surgery like double LL but I would rather get it done in the U.S because there’s no risk of getting paralyzed. There’s also a forum dedicated for leg lengthening surgery. http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/

40k isn’t that much especially for a life changing surgery like double LL but I would rather get it done in the U.S because there’s no risk of getting paralyzed. There’s also a forum dedicated for leg lengthening surgery. http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/
I can only win. If surgery succeeds then i will be taller and if i get crippled then i wont have to work and get disability buxx

I can only win. If surgery succeeds then i will be taller and if i get crippled then i wont have to work and get disability buxx
how tall are you? I’m 5’7.

I don't think a few inches of height are worth that much risk.
I would be afraid of the possibility of complications and ending up in a wheelchair for the rest of my life

you would need to be like 6'5 to have good chances
Depends on where you live I live in the U.S and I see guys that are 5’10 slaying because they have HTN faces.

Last edited:
I don't think a few inches of height are worth that much risk.
I would be afraid of the possibility of complications and ending up in a wheelchair for the rest of my life
If you go to a good doctor for the surgery you won’t end up crippled.