Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I would actually guess kissing is harder than sex...

TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

At heart, I am panda-bear| 5'4"| 1/10 face&head
★★★★★
IDK, it just looks very hard. Also foids have bigger problem with bad-kissing men, compared to men, who don't have problem with bad-kissing foid.
LMAO, we should have learned this in our teens. I'm 26. It's so over

Kissing must be better too.
You can kiss a foid until you get tired but you can only fuck her until it's over

normie problems

normie problems
Tbh. Imagine giving a fuck about being a good kisser when you haven't even experienced intimate human contact and have been touch starved for your entire teen and adult life.

I'm pretty sure it's not that hard to do or learn. Every mammal has sexual activity hardcoded into them Animals don't need a how-to guide on reproducing, so neither should we. When 14yo kids can kiss and stick it in, everybody can.

I'm pretty sure it's not that hard to do or learn. Every mammal has sexual activity hardcoded into them Animals don't need a how-to guide on reproducing, so neither should we. When 14yo kids can kiss and stick it in, everybody can.
Good points, all correct. However, with animals the factor of insecurity might not count. In humans, doing almost anything the first time will be difficult. And a subsequent problem is the first impression she has of you (not you specifically, but first-timers in general).

The problem is "every beginning is hard" (it's hard to translate the orginal German phrase to English). "Aller Anfang ist schwer."

I meant "doing it" the first time. One might naturally be insecure kissing or fucking "the first time" — and if not insecure, you can't be sure if you're doing it "correctly". More is expected of people older than a certain age (say, 23) for example.

If you kiss, say, a 25 year old woman (your first kiss), you don't know if you're doing it correctly, same goes for sex.

Tbh. Imagine giving a fuck about being a good kisser when you haven't even experienced intimate human contact and have been touch starved for your entire teen and adult life.
I’m not “giving a fuck” —hell, I can relate to:
you haven't even experienced intimate human contact and have been touch starved for your entire teen and adult life.

It’s just another thought I’m having, that it’s over anyway. Even if magically became acceptable. I still won’t be acceptable; and neither will be many of you.

rememeber gents to always consume a big plate of garlic curry before kissing, foids just love that pungent aroma in your breath

rememeber gents to always consume a big plate of garlic curry before kissing, foids just love that pungent aroma in your breath
Exactly, Sir. And don’t forget to add some tuna and Swiss cheese to your meal before kissing!

If you kiss, say, a 25 year old woman (your first kiss), you don't know if you're doing it correctly, same goes for sex.
What the hell is "doing it correctly" supposed to be anyway? If they enjoy it, then it's correct. If they don't, then it isn't. It's that simple.

I'm KHHV, but even I know that these things aren't an exact science. People are all different and everyone will like different things.

Exchanging spit, NASTY AF

What the hell is "doing it correctly" supposed to be anyway? If they enjoy it, then it's correct. If they don't, then it isn't. It's that simple.

I'm KHHV, but even I know that these things aren't an exact science. People are all different and everyone will like different things.
I would be too insecure, thus bad

Interesting point. It just made me realize that different people kiss differently, yet they all enjoy it equally as much.
I assume the statisfying and enjoyable part is not the exact way of how your lips are touching, but the feeling you get from being intimate with a significant other.