Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I worship this Being. St. Bagelcel truly is a god amonst men.

• Thread starter Deleted member 19457
  • Start date
Deleted member 19457

Deleted member 19457

IT full of fags
-

Please watch the entire interview.

I am truly convinced this man is the next Martin Luther King who will lead the society into light and salvation.

He should sue that pathetic white Knight who tackled him. Put that fag in jail pathetic ass white Knight

Bagelcel2

I bear witness there is no god besides St.bagelcel(pbhuh)!

All hail his Holiness! All hail His Grace!

Honestly I loved this interview and that I'm able to personally understand him in so many ways, my favourite part is when he called himself the modern day prophet and the facts about bullying & harassment that has personally happened to him. He is a living, breathing blackpill and is absolute proof that the human psyche can only tolerate so much. He seems chill in this video and I would like this guy as a friend, if we ever do met IRL I would be friends with this guy because hes respectful, mature and seems chill in general. Absolutely based man tbhngl.

He is the human manifestation of God's wrath. He has come here to relieve us of our suffering but just like Jesus and Hitler, his message will not be accepted by society at large.

He is the human manifestation of God's wrath. He has come here to relieve us of our suffering but just like Jesus and Hitler, his message will not be accepted by society at large.

He got fucked over by some noodlewhore from Indonesia

I wish I had even 5% of his low inhib.

3:11 - 3:12

hail the supreme manlet

Im totaly support this great man.

this is the only prophet I can follow now, he has done more for us than anyone.and.he truly is the incel MLK.I just wish I could find out more about.his story.

A revolutionary in the making

I totally support him, I may not be short, but I can sympathize with him on being treated differently based off of circumstances out of your control. I hope he can bring forth some kind of revolution for men especially manlets.

A revolutionary in the making

He should start his own organization spreading awareness about how badly short men have it, hes already the modern day Martin Luther king might as well

I don't worship him, but I can respect his suffering

He and Saint BlacmOps2Cel are the holiest of our prophets