Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I work with a local guy as a client. Not attractive, overweight. He is in sales, we talked personal stuff, I showed in this site

N

NYincel

Banned
-
He told me you see my pic, and I didn't have trouble with women. Has a decent wife, but said he had many options.

He is older than me, from a different time, but he claims presentation and talking to women is everything. He is in sales and said if the guys on this board had to sell anything they would fucking starve. He said sales is 10X more brutal than dating could ever be. People practically want to spit in your face. He said if you were really starving, and had to sell shit, could you do it? That is how you should approach dating.

He said sure looks help, some products sell better than others, but even the shittest product can be marketed and sold. Totally his opinion.

People practically want to spit in your face.

Spit in your face, throw a drink in your face... same difference!

Tell him to try selling literal shit to people and see what the results are. Because that would be the equivalent of trying to seduce women as a sub-3 male.

normie advice i am scary looking there for i cannot be sold to "women" because when they look at my face they get negative feelings / you can act normal all you want and "bubbly" no girl wants a "UGLY" / TRUECEL dick in them. sure that might be ok to improving social skills with women but thats about it for real truecels

Tell him to try selling literal shit to people and see what the results are. Because that would be the equivalent of trying to seduce woman as a sub-3 male.

do you create any threads other than those that boil down to "i saw this ugly guy with a female outside once, please, everyone, tell me it's not over yet"? your mom may do a better job at that, if that's what you want. move on, already.

it's different nowadays with tinder widespread, girls have all fucked chad and now don't want to settle for anyone uglier

You can't sell anything to people if a demand doesn't exist

can your salesmen friend sell a piece of shit out of his ass?

He told me you see my pic, and I didn't have trouble with women. Has a decent wife, but said he had many options.

He is older than me, from a different time, but he claims presentation and talking to women is everything. He is in sales and said if the guys on this board had to sell anything they would fucking starve. He said sales is 10X more brutal than dating could ever be. People practically want to spit in your face. He said if you were really starving, and had to sell shit, could you do it? That is how you should approach dating.

He said sure looks help, some products sell better than others, but even the shittest product can be marketed and sold. Totally his opinion.
Marketing is all about making something look good for the most part. Like Letting Go said, try marketing literal shit.

tinder = amazon

juts rendered all sales obsolete

what a fucking terrible analogy by that fat old cunt lol

Tell him to try selling literal shit to people and see what the results are. Because that would be the equivalent of trying to seduce women as a sub-3 male.

Sub-5 male but yeah.

what a fucking terrible analogy by that fat old cunt lol

Old people's advice is useless in 2018. They need to STFU and just be thankful they grew up in a saner time.

Interesting perspective, but idk. Comparing two different games. A salesman tries to convince you that you need this or that toaster. It's a lot harder to sell to a Stacy that she needs you as a sub-8 male. Especially not when plenty of other sub-8 males are already thirsty throwing themselves at her.

The salesman also doesn't deal with that; if the same toaster he's trying to sell you is commonly known to be given away for free as a promo at Walmart, then your chances of selling it to someone are pretty damn slim.

That means nothing. If the guy looks manly and is tall, it doesn't matter if he's overweight. I have nothing to sell..... I have only my loneliness, my depression, my despar and my longing for death. What woman will want that? it's over for me. Now back to studyceling

Bet he is lying, his wife is fat and selling isn't that hard.

You're in your 40's OP, him being noticably older must mean really old. So his situation is just not comparable at all. He played an entirely different game.

You can't sell anything to people if a demand doesn't exist

This.

Also, Tinder and the internet didn't exist back then. The OP is in his 40s, the guy he is talking about is older. That's a bygone time.

Interesting perspective, but idk. Comparing two different games. A salesman tries to convince you that you need this or that toaster. It's a lot harder to sell to a Stacy that she needs you as a sub-8 male. Especially not when plenty of other sub-8 males are already thirsty throwing themselves at her.

The salesman also doesn't deal with that; if the same toaster he's trying to sell you is commonly known to be given away for free as a promo at Walmart, then your chances of selling it to someone are pretty damn slim.

Fat women who are sluts, which were the two main things to attract women for all the ages, is OK today. If that can be repackaged, then the elephant man look could become desirable. In years past, unattractive women HAD NO CHANCE WITH MEN. Especially over 25. NONE, NOTHING.

Women are just reduced to whores now, and only masturbation machines.