Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I work in a job where 90% of the workERs are incel

gymcellragefuel

gymcellragefuel

Virgin foid or death
★★★
I work with the only guy who’s in a relationship and has kids (he’s 37) and of course he is happy and not depressed like the rest of the workERs. I was explaining the black pill to him and he listens to me and is starting to understand. I almost mention the Jews but I stop myself. :lul:

I blackpilled my sister but for some reason i couldnt blackpill my brother and this is funny because my brother is also incel.

you should do it when he becomes more black pilled :feelskek:
He won’t ever be black pilled. He tells me he likes to ignore the bad things JFL :feelskek:
Easy to do when you have a loving partnER.

I work with the only guy who’s in a relationship and has kids (he’s 37) and of course he is happy and not depressed like the rest of the workERs. I was explaining the black pill to him and he listens to me and is starting to understand. I almost mention the Jews but I stop myself. :lul:
He will nevER truly get what you mean dumbass, he just acts like he agrees with you so you stop talking to him and he will mention you in his convos with his friends and family in a very negative way

I blackpilled my sister but for some reason i couldnt blackpill my brother and this is funny because my brother is also incel.
Foids are born with the knowledge of the black pill since they’re the ones who enforce it

He will nevER truly get what you mean dumbass, he just acts like he agrees with you so you stop talking to him and he will mention you in his convos with his friends and family in a very negative way
No no he’s actually nice to me i literally talk with him the whole shift. He talks bad about othER coworkers actually

Cool. What is your domain of work? Construction? Factory job?
I'm not asking you to do yourself but it seems to me like every single workplace is loaded with foid worship.

At least the medical sector, where I worked once, was fucking full of blonde sluts. The boss was an micromanaging asshole who literally had an office with direct view of the locker rooms. He always rewarded the women with takeout and other small "gifts". He had to have had an affair with at least one of them.

:feelskek::feelskek:

There's a guy at my work who is a 37 ywar old KHHV. And guess what he says? He said he is waiting for marriage. Huge fucking JFL

You should bring them here :feelshaha:

Asian restaurant?

Are you crazy?, you should never reveal your power level to normalfags.

I'm not asking you to do yourself but it seems to me like every single workplace is loaded with foid worship.

At least the medical sector, where I worked once, was fucking full of blonde sluts. The boss was an micromanaging asshole who literally had an office with direct view of the locker rooms. He always rewarded the women with takeout and other small "gifts". He had to have had an affair with at least one of them.
Imr? Wtf he doesn't even mention the basic type of job it is....

For example: construction...
" oh you are the onlycel hammering 2x4s bro!"

They pack all the incels in one department so the normie employees don't have to be bothered to interact with ugly people they find viscerally repulsive. Also easier to reprimand them too.

He can arranged marriage max easy then he should’ve done it easier thougj

Asian restaurant?

At least the medical sector, where I worked once, was fucking full of blonde sluts. The boss was a micromanaging asshole who literally had an office with direct view of the locker rooms. He always rewarded the women with takeout and other small "gifts". He had to have had an affair with at least one of them.
Wood company. We pick and pack wood. It’s heavy duty so not a single foid is working with us. Except in the offices :lul: