Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over i won't get rid of my norwooding hair.

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
im 22 and i already lost some hair in the top of my head. i tried growing my hair a bit longer to see if it would cover it and it was better but as i far as i know wasn't sufficiently good. the middle part of the top of my head (in the front) has all the hair, while the right part lacks hair and the left part has some hair. i'm norwooding at 22.

i saw a TV commercial where they showed a hat that makes hair grow back with chemicals inside the hat. maybe i should buy it. and does warm showers cause hair loss?

minoxidil / hair transplant

Can you post me a link to the hat? Is it a laser hat? Sounds like pseudoscience.

Can you post me a link to the hat? Is it a laser hat? Sounds like pseudoscience.
i can't remember what it was so i guess you need to google

i can't remember what it was so i guess you need to google
I tried but could only find laser helmets. BTW lasers probably don't really work on hair loss. They are FDA approved but only because they don't harm you. You should get on Big Three (finasteride, minoxidil, ketaclonozole). That's what I'm doing.

I tried but could only find laser helmets. BTW lasers probably don't really work on hair loss. They are FDA approved but only because they don't harm you. You should get on Big Three (finasteride, minoxidil, ketaclonozole). That's what I'm doing.
big three? info?

big three? info?
Finasteride blocks DHT, which causes MPB. You can get it from a dermatologist, and it's cheap. Minoxidil is Rogaine, which you drop on your hair and it makes blood surge towards where you applied it and that makes hair grow. Nizoral is a shampoo that gets rid of DHT on your scalp. This is over the counter and expensive.
But if you're too far gone, you need a hair transplant and then big three.

Finasteride blocks DHT, which causes MPB. You can get it from a dermatologist, and it's cheap. Minoxidil is Rogaine, which you drop on your hair and it makes blood surge towards where you applied it and that makes hair grow. Nizoral is a shampoo that gets rid of DHT on your scalp. This is over the counter and expensive.
But if you're too far gone, you need a hair transplant and then big three.
i wonder when chads norwood

Oh yeah welcome to the club. Greying too.
Life is a fucking jokr

Lace front wigs are your friend if you want to ascend!

im 22 and i already lost some hair in the top of my head. i tried growing my hair a bit longer to see if it would cover it and it was better but as i far as i know wasn't sufficiently good. the middle part of the top of my head (in the front) has all the hair, while the right part lacks hair and the left part has some hair. i'm norwooding at 22.

i saw a TV commercial where they showed a hat that makes hair grow back with chemicals inside the hat. maybe i should buy it. and does warm showers cause hair loss?

needling and rogaine helped me a lot

+ dutasteride

but now my sex drive finally died

but i'm almost mid 30s so it might have died anyway

needling and rogaine helped me a lot

+ dutasteride

but now my sex drive finally died

but i'm almost mid 30s so it might have died anyway
mid 30s and a khhv? whoa