Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "I won't debate you because incel" #05524366

Invalidusername

Invalidusername

Banned
-
Context: foid does one night stand and the dude refuses to leave and ends up staying, which makes the foid feel uncomfortable
IMG 20190214 123311

Which subreddit is this on?

Imagine being approached,complimented,fed and given sex,while still being unappreciative. :feelsbadman:

I don't get it...
1) foid has one night stand with a dude she only knew for a few hours
2) dude refuses to leave house which makes foid uncomfortable
3) she is criticised for not making him leave properly
4) whiteknight responds by claiming they can get "empowered"
5) someone argues against this by saying why on earth would you let random people in your house anyways
6) whiteknight refuses to debate and claims the discussion is giving him "incel vibes"

Good point. If they're so scared of them why invite them in the first place.

one night stands seem so pointless tbh

Good point. If they're so scared of them why invite them in the first place.
Because they want instant validation, even if there's a risk of being harmed

Why did she invite him in the first place? I thought women can ✨SENSE✨ if a guy is a weirdo.

imagine having such a low social iq to not even be able to make someone leave your home.
t u t o r i a l m o d e

"That view offends me.. I know! I'll call them an Incel! Haha I win." This tactic is for the brainlets when you call them out. Same way the left constantly uses "Nazi" against everyone not drinking the soylent.

Basement IQ indeed.

Guess his personality bones were not matching at all

Degenerate hoe.

I love the response "then why the fuck did you invite a random guy over" so true also isn´t it usually girls who complain about how they were just used and finally when a nice guy want to stay with her instead of just using her as a fleshlight she gets upset, there is really no pleasing them girls never know what they want.

I love the response "then why the fuck did you invite a random guy over" so true also isn´t it usually girls who complain about how they were just used and finally when a nice guy want to stay with her instead of just using her as a fleshlight she gets upset, there is really no pleasing them girls never know what they want.
if anything, SHE was using HIM.
but as usual, people refuse to see that she did any wrong and will only give the dude shit

if anything, SHE was using HIM.
but as usual, people refuse to see that she did any wrong and will only give the dude shit
Yeah she was, but people don´t see it that way because the roles are switched and women can never be wrong.

Yeah she was, but people don´t see it that way because the roles are switched and women can never be wrong.
women sleeping around with dudes = empowering and independent

guys doing the same shit = he sees women as sex objects

Imagine being approached,complimented,fed and given sex,while still being unappreciative. :feelsbadman:

Yeah, she seems like a real bitch.

The comments are mindnumbing.

They go on and on about safety...

IF YOU CARE ABOUT SAFETY, DON'T INVITE A RANDOM GUY INTO YOUR HOUSE TO FUCK. This is simple common sense.

I utterly despise hate annihilate genocide normalfags.

Why did she invite him in the first place? I thought women can ✨SENSE✨ if a guy is a weirdo.
Lol. They would have no refute to this.

Personal responsibility and logic does not compute with women and soys.

normies always bristled up at anything non-nt........now they finally have a term for it, "incel vibes"

"HE SHIT IN MY TOILET"

He literally penetrated her vagina, but him shitting in her toilet is worse.

“This is giving me incel vibes” = your argument is debunked