Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wont be able to sleep on my flight to asia because i’ll automatically start masturbating

• Thread starter Jamal Niggerlips II
  • Start date
Jamal Niggerlips II

Jamal Niggerlips II

HEIL GOD EMPEROR TRUMP
★★★★★
The flight is 13 hours and if I dont jack off i’ll instinctively do it while sleeping (I jack off 6+ times a day)

Last time I stayed over at someones house, I couldnt jack off for 10 hours and when I went to sleep, I woke up violently masturbating. I still cringe thinking of that.

Also, one time I was at a drug dealers house and pulled my dick out and started masturbating in front of his gf after falling asleep drunk. Absolutely humiliating

This trip is going to be brutal

Last edited:
The flight is 13 hours and if I dont jack off i’ll instinctively do it while sleeping (I jack off 6+ times a day)

Last time I stayed over at someones house, I couldnt jack off for 10 hours and when I went to sleep, I woke up violently masturbating. I still cringe thinking of that.

Also, one time I was at a drug dealers house and pulled my dick out and started masturbating in front of his gf after falling asleep drunk. Absolutely humiliating

This trip is going to be brutal
Bro
This is Dick Worshiping at its finest

just beat yo shit in the bathroom

Libido mogger

just beat yo shit in the bathroom
Good idea bro. I didnt even think of that. Im already scared of going to bathrooms in public so I was going to try to avoid it

I can beat my meat in the bathroom then sleep. Although its hard for me to coom standing up

6+ times a day is actual insanity :lul:

The ultimate coomer

Depending on the country you are flying above you would get away.

Jerk off on the plane, nobody cares

Take creepshots and jack off in the bathroom TBH.

Aren't you worried you might kill your dick doing this.
Maybe if you jack off too many times, you will finally lose your desire for sex. This is one way you can deal with Inceldom

Where are you going?

Just chudur-budurmaxx

Do it in bathroom, i used to do it in school bathrooms, in the morning i also start jacking it(sometimes i just play with it or actually coom), im always in a semi conscious state and a few minutes away from being awake.

Idc tbh, if i need to coom I'll coom. Im a neet so i can always coom at home.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back