Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wonder why this rice would post this

Shit says error
God, this is my lucky day :feelsYall:

Weird tactic to get chad's cum.
Foids gonna foid.
Not even trying to understand them at this point.

Is she being sarcastic? i never know with people nowadays.

I'm a young immigrant man from third world Bangladesh; this noodlewhore should be my wife and make me Chindian offspring.:society:

I'm a young immigrant man from third world Bangladesh; this noodlewhore should be my wife and make me Chindian offspring.:society:
Should be like that, but evil globohomo doesn't want us to be happy, pls Hitler return :feelsrope:

She's a stormfromter, the jbw cucks here need to get at her

That's a lot of words for "whitu cocku onry"

Noodlewhores are genocidal.

No such thing as a mentally healthy and pure race of people as long as noodlewhores are around. They will fuck any race of men besides their own and produce subhuman mentally ill offspring.

Noodlewhores are genocidal.

No such thing as a mentally healthy and pure race of people as long as noodlewhores are around. They will fuck any race of men besides their own and produce subhuman mentally ill offspring.
It’s over for ricecels

Kicking up white worship a notch. She wants the very finest stormfrontcel she can get her hands on.

ha! these holes probably think they are sophisticated :bigbrain: and quirky meanwhile anyone with two or more brain cells can tell that
That's a lot of words for "whitu cocku onry"

WHITEU COCKU ONARYYYYYYY :foidSoy:

Last edited: