Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wonder why i cant get short girls...

lonelycurry26

lonelycurry26

Self-banned
-
20210915 201634

I’m worried too

But it’s face > height right? Can’t wait for the face > height tards to cope their way out of this one :feelsPop:

why these bitches so tall

even tall girls want a tall nigga :feelsrope:

"I'd know how tall my boyfriend is"

Bwahahaha clueless roastie.

Wtf are some of these foid bitches eating in order to be over 6 foot? America please tell me what are you putting in their food :feelswhat:

My gf is 6 ft under

Don't know if this is a man or a woman but JFL at this cope:feelshaha:

America please tell me what are you putting in their food :feelswhat:
HFCS in everything and fluoride in the water

be warned it just makes 99% of the population overweight most of the time.

Attractive tallfag > ugly tallfag > handsome manlet > ugly manlet.

Foids are obsessed, day in and day out, with the heights of their romantic/sexual partners. They constantly compare, they constantly reject men for being too short, they constantly think and think and think about height. There is no other trait they think about more than they think about height. It is the number one thing they think about and notice in their relations with men. Not any other physical trait. The star brightly, permanently shining in their thoughts is height, height, height.

"My boyfriend is tall this," "my boyfriend is tall that," "dump this guy for being too short," "5'9? you can do better, sister," "ewww, a guy who is 5'8 looked at me, why don't these manchildren just grow up or just kill themselves lol," "I have my Tinder matches and hookups saved on my phone not by their names but according to their heights" [actually heard with my own ears foids saying that], "is he tall enough for me?" "what would my friends think about me dating a guy who is only 5'9," "I so wish to have a 6'5 boyfriend," "I never say 'no' to men who are over 6'3," "when the 6'5 calls me, I always come, wink wink," and so on and so forth, ad infinitum.

They are obsessed with it. Then, when we point this out, we are told that we are obsessed; that we are "insecure." They don't think about any other trait as much as they think about height, though sometimes they also think about penis size. But most of the time, it's height, height, height. That is the reality of the situation, easily observed everywhere, at all times. It's height or bust.

View attachment 493742

Don't know if this is a man or a woman but JFL at this cope:feelshaha:
Females believe they’ll be alone forever when no HTN and above guy likes them. Supposed "femcels" will have harems of men be willing to dick her down, but she won’t look in their direction, and instead choose to believe she will be single forever

Wtf are some of these foid bitches eating in order to be over 6 foot? America please tell me what are you putting in their food :feelswhat:
Better nutrition has turbo charged the height of the human population since the 18th century. The human race has been getting taller at an even faster pace now than before, due to genetic combination from parents and nutrition/gland activity.
Females believe they’ll be alone forever when no HTN and above guy likes them. Supposed "femcels" will have harems of men be willing to dick her down, but she won’t look in their direction, and instead choose to believe she will be single forever
"Femcels" are female volcels, nothing more nothing less. They would have thousands of men willing to be with them but they won't date any of them because they want Chad/Tyrone.

Attractive tallfag > ugly tallfag > handsome manlet > ugly manlet.

Foids are obsessed, day in and day out, with the heights of their romantic/sexual partners. They constantly compare, they constantly reject men for being too short, they constantly think and think and think about height. There is no other trait they think about more than they think about height. It is the number one thing they think about and notice in their relations with men. Not any other physical trait. The star brightly, permanently shining in their thoughts is height, height, height.

"My boyfriend is tall this," "my boyfriend is tall that," "dump this guy for being too short," "5'9? you can do better, sister," "ewww, a guy who is 5'8 looked at me, why don't these manchildren just grow up or just kill themselves lol," "I have my Tinder matches and hookups saved on my phone not by their names but according to their heights" [actually heard with my own ears foids saying that], "is he tall enough for me?" "what would my friends think about me dating a guy who is only 5'9," "I so wish to have a 6'5 boyfriend," "I never say 'no' to men who are over 6'3," "when the 6'5 calls me, I always come, wink wink," and so on and so forth, ad infinitum.

They are obsessed with it. Then, when we point this out, we are told that we are obsessed; that we are "insecure." They don't think about any other trait as much as they think about height, though sometimes they also think about penis size. But most of the time, it's height, height, height. That is the reality of the situation, easily observed everywhere, at all times. It's height or bust.
This. A foid flexed with the height of her bf height a couple of days ago. This nigga is a 4/10 and has the physique of an concentration camp victim

This. A foid flexed with the height of her bf height a couple of days ago. This nigga is a 4/10 and has the physique of an concentration camp victim
Do you see how defensive she got after the guy dare suggested her boyfriend was 2 inches shorter? :feelshaha:

She probably bought some measuring tape that day to check his height just for peice of mind:feelskek:

Do you see how defensive she got after the guy dare suggested her boyfriend was 2 inches shorter? :feelshaha:

She probably bought some measuring tape that day to check his height just for peice of mind:feelskek:
They don't need measuring tape for that. They just look at how wet their pussies get after looking at the dude.

"Femcels" are female volcels, nothing more nothing less. They would have thousands of men willing to be with them but they won't date any of them because they want Chad/Tyrone.
r/Virgin is the worst or them all. Full of coping bluepilled men and larping women. Some men on there are blackpilled but not fully.

I mean, take a look at this jfl. A girl claiming it’s hard for her, that it’s difficult for her to get laid.
576114BF D894 44DC 8EBD DF42D3A4F35D

Meanwhile her other posts are just tons of posts of herself on r/selfie, getting tons of validation from men. She is asking herself this stupid fucking question when she easily can get 100 matches from tinder in an hour, many from decent looking men.
A31AC182 E1FF 482D 9E91 4958F3A801DD

Fuck man I hate these larping "femcels" so bad.

manlets attacking tallfags again, jfl

This. This nigga is a 4/10 and has the physique of an concentration camp victim

I have a hard time concentrating...

Maybe i should spend some time at a concentration camp? Do they also have canoes and archery?

the height pill ends ur life

r/Virgin is the worst or them all. Full of coping bluepilled men and larping women. Some men on there are blackpilled but not fully.

I mean, take a look at this jfl. A girl claiming it’s hard for her, that it’s difficult for her to get laid.
View attachment 493770
Meanwhile her other posts are just tons of posts of herself on r/selfie, getting tons of validation from men. She is asking herself this stupid fucking question when she easily can get 100 matches from tinder in an hour, many from decent looking men.
View attachment 493771
Fuck man I hate these larping "femcels" so bad.
Seen that yesterday and when I clicked on her profile, I was like "What the fuck is this gay larp shit?"