Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I wonder what will happen when 50% of kids are diagnosed with autism in the future

ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★
Will normies carry out a social genocide or will they finally admit there is s a problem? That the modern society is so demanding for individuals that more and more people are becoming “unqualified”? Kek

idc, i'll never have children and i'll be dust in a few years.
They can all rot.

Autism is fake. How come Chads dont have autism? Because they don't need to hide their social ineptness with a made up mental condition. Stop coping.

Milk Thistle Extract

Autism is fake. How come Chads dont have autism? Because they don't need to hide their social ineptness with a made up mental condition. Stop coping.

No. ASD is neurologically observable in the clinic.

Autism is the future, neurotypicals seething when their children will come out autistic

1A40F81D 55DC 40A9 93F3 A509E11947C9

I'm not sure if autism is increasing as rapidly as they say it is. I think environmental pollution, sedentary lifestyles and tetrogens are partly responsible for the increased rates of diagnosis, but I think the broadening of the diagnostic criteria and overdiagnosis also account for this effect.

Either way, I'll probably be dead before society begins suffering from an excess of neurodevelopmental disorders

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back