Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I wonder what the Hippie-era was like for sub5s

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★
San Francisco 1969: all you see from footage is good looking people with flowers in their hair smoking pot and talking about "my revolution man". They were all rich kids too who didn't need to work.

I imagine this must have been a very hard time for incels as the social rigidity of the 50's evaporated and everyone starting having fun with their "make love not war"-slogans, but still not being invited to join in the fun.

They were probably wage slaving, watching it all from the sidelines, knowing that the sexual revolution would make their lives even worse.

In America, they were either wagecucking in the factory or fighting in Vietnam. Like you said, the hippies were mostly spoiled upper and middle class chads and stacies who dropped out of college to fuck all day instead of getting anything done

In America, they were either wagecucking in the factory or fighting in Vietnam. Like you said, the hippies were mostly spoiled upper and middle class chads and stacies who dropped out of college to fuck all day instead of getting anything done