Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I wonder what percentage of White incels have blonde hair

Do you have blonde hair?

• Total voters
D

Draconian Times

-
Is it just me or most Whites that are sexless losers also happen to be blonde?

We know blonde hair is perceived as feminine in women, so is blonde hair perceived as effeminate in men?

Dark hair is associated with higher testosterone levels, while light hair is associated with higher estrogen levels.

I am white with dark hair and eyes

No, my hair is not blonde

If you have white skin but your hair is anything other than blonde then youre part jewish at least

It seems that only around 5% of whites have naturally blonde hair. Just by sheer numbers alone, most white incels will have black hair, followed by brown. Blondes do stand out from the black/brown sea, so we take greater notice.

Lmao no.
We know blonde hair is perceived as feminine in women, so is blonde hair perceived as effeminate in men?
Lmao no.
Dark hair is associated with higher testosterone levels, while light hair is associated with higher estrogen levels.
Ricecels and currycels disagree with you. Hair color isn't testosterone related, it's just genetic lol.

Women prefer darker colored (same-race) men, including hair color.
Brunet is the most attractive.
Blond is for white men that want to pork gooks.

Pale white
Dark brown hair
Blue eyes
Skinny
5 foot 10

If you have white skin but your hair is anything other than blonde then youre part jewish at least
iu

she's fully jewish

blonde hair doesn't make you whiter than other whites.

I also have blue eyes.

My hair was blonde as a kid, now its brown

i think blonde hair isn't like a lot on men, it's not liked by white women themselves.
white toilets prefer brown and light brown hair on white men but i am sure ethnic toilets will like a white men with blonde hair more.

i do when i go super saiyan

Blonde hair and eyes are coming from recessive genes if i remember correctly.

Blonde hair is a failo if you're already ugly or if you're balding IMO.

Cope. My sister has green eyes and was blonde as a kid
could've been you, green eyes are rarer than blue eyes yet you are cursed with poop eyes (like me), you lost the lottery to your sister

I have blond hair and blue eyes yet it has never done anything for me. I know a blond guy who is way taller than me and has brown eyes, he gets laid often.

JoinedJan 1, 2023Posts2,502

Are you a black trying to bash whitey? There are blonde chats just like there are burnette chads just like there are african american chads just like there are asian chads Plus in my experience as a italian, nordic looking guys are liked a lot by Ethnic whores F y I i have black curly hair and blue eyes.