Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I Wonder What Life Was Like In B.C.E.

• Thread starter FrustratedWhiteMale
  • Start date
FrustratedWhiteMale

FrustratedWhiteMale

Mythic
What was it like to love in B.C.E.? Like 80, 200 or 1500 B.C.E.
How was time kept? What did they use for years? What did their calendars look like?
What did their schools look like? What work did they do? What did their houses look like.
I wish this mannequin recreation of a thousands year old girl could talk. I would ask her a lot of Questions about life back then. I'm sure she'd ask me a lot of questions about today.
Greek Girl 9000 BCE

I'd still be an incel even back then tbh.

I want to fuck a neanderthal girl or at the very least a very early human girl
modern whores are not worth it

way better than now probably
and fuck all the cucks who say BUT YOU DIDNT HAVE MUH TECHNOLOGY, MEDICINE, ADVANCED SOCIETY AND COMFORT DUUUUUUUUUUUR DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUR
fucking cunts

How was time kept? What did they use for years? What did their calendars look like?
What did their schools look like? What work did they do? What did their houses look like.
Literally just look into Egyptian, Greek, Babylonian, Chinese, etc. history and you will find out.
Nordics were still low iq hut dwellers during that time.

Literally just look into Egyptian, Greek, Babylonian, Chinese, etc. history and you will find out.
Nordics were still low iq hut dwellers during that time.
Preach brother

Have reason to think it sucked for non-alpha man

There were giants, dinosaurs and angels around. Life was pretty much life an RPG.

She looks higher t than most men.