Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i wonder what i would be doing right now if the internet was not invented

sadricecel

sadricecel

Banned
-
i woulda probably roped a long time ago. there would have been no other way to cope :think:

You could've played a musical instrument, that's my cope.

i would have been a music artist more than likely and better off mentally / possibly with a social circle

for 15 hours a day for the past 5 years? :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::rage::feelsrope:
Yeah, I'm real good at it.

I took it up when I heard foids like dudes who play instruments, and I never really stopped playing.

Probably drawing or something

Incels would probally be a major phone network

Invent the internet and let the moneymaxxing begin.

Last edited:
probably complaining about not having a girlfriend on BBSes or ham radio

Probably reading books

Probably reading books
This is what I used to do in elementary school before my parents bought computers. Read encyclopedias and books. Learn about history, plants and animals, art, technology and shit.

I wasn't really allowed on the Internet until I was like 11. I used to be pretty good at doing autistic stuff for hours in my childhood.
I could solve math problems for hours or read books. I remember reading 500+ pages a day, I learned speed-reading intuitively. I used to visit the local library almost everyday and get a stack of books. Nowadays it'd be even easier with e-books, but at some point I've lost the ability to enjoy fiction. It's not really a matter of muh attention span, because I read non-fiction regularly, but rather 99% of fiction being crap. I get triggered too easily. Even the fact that the author managed to publish a book means (s)he's a normie to some extent. Of course there's fan fiction, self-publishing and random pdf/txt files written by anons and that's what I'd been enjoying for some time, but it's all mainstream now, infested with tumblr crap and it's next to impossible to find anything good. Add to that the fact that my language skills deteriorate at dramatic rate and I'd probably struggle to read fiction in English (ESL here, in case it wasn't obvious) nowadays.

You'd bang your wife because tinder wouldn't exist.

Probably a farmhand

Watch tv or read manga from the library

I would be out riding my bicycle tbh.

playing pinball or or spider solitare eh

i woulda probably roped a long time ago. there would have been no other way to cope :think:

i think i'd be healthier

What if we all tried one day a week no internet, what would we do?