Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I Wonder what CuckTears Users Will do When "Their" Kids Turn Out Incel

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
I used the word "Their" lightly because we never know who's sperm is really responsible for conceiving a child with these "polyamorists" (Especially if they live in France, where paternity tests are illegal because apparently DNA has nothing to do with fatherhood, according to the government).

Seriously. We all know the "poly" females there are ugly and fat, using "polyamory" as an excuse to take as much dick as possible to compensate for the fact that the best they get get to marry them is a soyboy. The soyboys they are with are pitiful genetic trash. Ugly AND weak, which are required elements for allowing your wife to commit serial adultery against you.

So when 2 low-tier genetics people birth a child, he will likely become an Incel if he is indeed a male (Unless they brainwash him into becoming a gender that doesn't exist. his is also a very real possibility with the fruit loop mental genetics being passed on).

How do you think they will react to this?

Last edited:
They won't think he has any real problems like most shitty parents do. And they'll be bragging about their kid endlessly for status.

my dad was the chad, my mom was some introverted nerd. book worm. still is. my dad got cancer and divorced due to depression.

Anyway, point is I remember when my dad was still in shape, chad dad from the 90's and him talking to me and my brother on our way to somewhere. IDR how the conversation got here but he said something along the lines of. "Man, I heard all kids rebel against their parents. Which sucks, cause if that's true then you're gonna be fucking losers."

Well, my brother got all the good genetics, I got all the bad genetics. (We're fraternal twins.) So, he was right about one of us.

They will probably commit child abuse and mentally abuse their child by forcing feminism and the blue pill down their throats.
Or more likely they will pressure their son to become transgender.

They'll probably raise them like cucks so, who knows?

it will be up to the kid to deal with as the perents wont think of it and put preassure for grandkids

Just keep feeding him bluepills

Beat them mercilessly probably.
NAh but in all seriousness they most likely won't even realise.

Their kid could end up slaying due to recombination. Its fucking absurd

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back