Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wonder if Nausea is dead

A Good Friend

A Good Friend

True Force Loneliness
It feels like he's dead.

@nausea

Nah I think he just avoids the place.

I think he frequents a couple other forums.

Prob on another site

He isn't on the only other site I knew he posted on either.

They recruited him in ISIS training compounds.

dead=?

while we are here,

gift?

He got sick of the fakecels.

to those saying he joined IS, u guys are just plain wrong. weve talked before and he is not a jihadist symapthizer, he merely enjoys the nasheeds (who doesn't lmao)

im not sure where he went but i await his pm. last seen march 3/4 something like that tbh

what does it mean when u put IS related stuff in ((this)) pareanthases

As we all know, Daesh is a huge meme. I'm saying they're zionist propaganda machines, and since they are a zionist tool, they have earned to be echoed. They are not real Muslims.

The use of triple parentheses or triple brackets, also known as an (((echo))), is an antisemitic symbol that has been used to highlight the names of individuals of a Jewish background. The practice originated from the alt-right blog The Right Stuff; the blog's editors have explained that the symbol is meant to symbolize that the historic actions of Jews had caused their surnames to "echo throughout history".

As we all know, Daesh is a huge meme. I'm saying they're zionist propaganda machines, and since they are a zionist tool, they have earned to be echoed. They are not real Muslims.
thats isalmophobic bro