Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wonder if anyone really has committed suicide over the banning of /r/incels

not_here_4_points

not_here_4_points

beeing myself
★★★★★
I remember that through the time I've used it and related private subs there has been talk by incels of possibly committing suicide if they lost the sub or speculating others might. From what I've experienced myself I could imagine what some might, it hit me like a brick realizing it really is over for that community. I shared my experience here - https://incel.life/r/Incels/comments/5b/it_hit_me_today_that_the_rincels_community_is/

One user on /r/lovecels was very emphatic they'd do it if a good replacement couldn't be found, even discussing the method the night of /r/incels' banning. So many have also gone awol since shortly after this site was created.

I also wonder how many old guard incels have done it unrelated to the closure of the sub. So many were so active then just disappeared.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back