Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wonder if any of you had alpha fathers that taught you the ropes

N

NYincel

Banned
-
My father was a beta pussy, my mom told me to call him by his first name (so he is like a dumb older brother and I don't listen to anything he says). I think a good father could make up even for being ugly.

Didn't have a father he only paid for our apartment and was a complete fucking cuck whenever i interacted with him.

Yeah, I hope to get more responses.I think a father could make or break a son. Being raised by women is not good.

He was normie- Chadlite I suppose. Didn't talk much but he knew a lot about cars and fixing things and was good looking.

It can totally make up for bad looks. A big problem is if the Father doesn’t talk about sex or girls the advice will come from the Mum and be bliepilled.

Yeah, I came home and I saw this:
Suicide_rope.jpg

My father was only in my life like 30% of the time since he was always working abroad.

Can't blame my mishaps on my parents. My father is pretty much the ideal male role model. Coached my sporting teams, taught me how to box, worked super hard to support my family and succeed despite not being tertiary educated. He's only negative was his major depressive disorder and the fact he'd become a psycho if he was off his pills.

edit: in saying that, he didn't talk to me much about girls. I think it's because his father died when he was a kid and he had countless girlfriends by my age so he probably figured I didn't need advice.

mine was a betabux but he couldnt teach me anything as we didnt see each other for years since the seperation

My dad is the biggest beta male on the planet. He is shorter and weaker than over 95% of men and is submissive to everybody. Yesterday I told him that he should never have reproduced and he just stood there.

First tip: be good looking

Second tip: be NT and pretend you don't realize the true disgusting nature of femoids

My dad is a beta that tries to act alpha but gets shit on by everyone because they can call his bluff. Why would an ugly manlet be alpha

My father is beta bux. His wife doesnt love him.

My father is a textbook omega

Him and I get along well, we're very alike. But he pushed my emotionally dependent aspie mom to her limits. Like one time he quit his job suddenly and spent an entire year living on her back like a hikki, just posting on forums and watching movies/sports/anime all day every day. He wouldn't even leave the house because he has no friends. Now he makes decent money basically working from home selling placebo drugs online

my dad is a beta curry who ran jbf game on my mom

Good father cant fix your genetics. Everything other than gene modification and the rope is cope.

My dad was a high normie when he was young but with his personality made him chadlite among his race. But he was raised with good old fashion morals so after meeting my mom they settled down. Anyways he still is bluepilled and only ever gives me blupilled advice.

I believe alot of truecels had single moms

My dad was a provider workhorse. He'd get methed out and work like a machine. He never taught me shit, just put food in my mouth and a roof over my head.

Last edited:
I was really intimdated by my dad when I was a child. Our relationship is really complicated

My father is a textbook omega

Him and I get along well, we're very alike. But he pushed my emotionally dependent aspie mom to her limits. Like one time he quit his job suddenly and spent an entire year living on her back like a hikki, just posting on forums and watching movies/sports/anime all day every day. He wouldn't even leave the house because he has no friends. Now he makes decent money basically working from home selling placebo drugs online
JFL like father like son fits so well here

JFL like father like son fits so well here
it's great tbh. him and i share virtually the same experiences, interests and outlook on everything. he himself was virtually incel until his mid-late 20's, is a social recluse, and knows the futility of wageslaving. i relate to him more than i relate to any other person, we are always on the same page, we think like one. i can't imagine having a father who's nothing like you, it sounds awfully sad.

he knows everything what a man should know. Mechanics, building, plumbering, electrics, gardening and other shit. But he got often drunk and when he is drunk he's a biggest motherfucker in the world. Never hit me but I still hate him

If I did I wouldn’t be here.

Me and mine never got along; he's from a different country and we never saw eye to eye on anything. Divorced my mom when I was 3, I lived in his home with his wife for 4 years from 16-20, then he kicked me out after finding a little weed in my drawer (after an argument). I couldn't care less about him, he never taught me a thing about being a man. Haven't spoken to him in a year, don't plan on ever doing so.

My mom ended up raising me most of my life, and I do love her, but I can't help but think being raised by a woman effected me in very negative ways. I have way too much empathy for starters, was always scared to fight; just a whole bunch of traits that aren't helpful to a male (unless of course you're attractive, then nothing else matters, but that's a no-brainer).

Seems like quite a few posters had fathers, even if they were ineffective. I had no father whatsoever in my life, makes me wonder about the ratio of fatherly influence to genetics regarding inceldom

So, the consensus is that shitty fathers have a good chance of producing incels.

i highly look up to my dad

in my opinion, he is one of the most masculine men i have ever seen. he was a police officer in the soviet union back then, literally an alain delon lookalike, he was easily a chad and reaped his opportunities until he settled for my mom who was objectively a stacy. he has worked relentlessly to provide for my family. he barely ever even takes days off, i don't know how he keeps going. he's 63 now and still going.

i never understood how you can possibly hate your dad or your parents. very ungrateful people on here, most people don't even have a father.

My dad left pretty soon after birth. He wanted a daughter. Go figure

my dad mostly paid the bills. He wasn't very involved in my life

in my opinion, he is one of the most masculine men i have ever seen. he was a police officer in the soviet union back then, literally an alain delon lookalike, he was easily a chad and reaped his opportunities until he settled for my mom who was objectively a stacy. he has worked relentlessly to provide for my family. he barely ever even takes days off, i don't know how he keeps going. he's 63 now and still going.

i never understood how you can possibly hate your dad or your parents. very ungrateful people on here, most people don't even have a father.

i never understood how you can possibly hate your dad or your parents. very ungrateful people on here

Low IQ

i never understood how you can possibly hate your dad or your parents. very ungrateful people on here

Low IQ

it's different if you were abused or neglected

were you?

or are you just some edgy guy like the rest on here

He was not into alpha shit like sports but his attitude in terms of strictness and leadership, career drive etc was alpha.

This