Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wonder how many years he spent self improoving

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
K

I’m so envious of Chad. These guys can just sit around, eat junk food, not workout and jack off everyday and they’ll end up like this.

I’m so envious of Chad. These guys can just sit around, eat junk food, not workout and jack off everyday and they’ll end up like this.
i've been watching this pretty boy 6 ft+ white chad on tiktok. He's skinny as fuck(no muscle), said he "eats whatever he wants" which is mostly junk food, and he does modeling for a career.

He fucks attractive women constantly.

Everything other than face + height + frame + race is a cope.

i've been watching this pretty boy 6 ft+ white chad on tiktok. He's skinny as fuck(no muscle), said he "eats whatever he wants" which is mostly junk food, and he does modeling for a career.

Chads and foids just live in an entire different reality altogether. The whole world is willing to kiss their ass cheeks while your average joe has to try and earn success the hard way, which isn't always guaranteed to top it off. Most just die a wageslave or give up. I mean, imagine how dumb it is that these niggers get paid obscene amounts of money for doing literally nothing except taking pictures of themselves, literal tutorial mode I hate them so much:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsping:

I'm done.
I'm fucking done with this bs of a life.

Life is not fair unfortunately

Remember he improved by no fap and 8 hours of sleep that whats there to it to his success /s

when I think of a privileged "chad" (not masculine but he slays alot of pussy) this person is exactly what I think of

These guys live on easy mode. I have to nofapmax, gymmaxx, eat healthy and do all this other shit just to get treated like any other average person. And the end result is nothing. My only cope is that I'll age better then they will and even that's debatable.

I self improoved for, idk, over 5 years and it didn't do jack shit

Chads and foids just live in an entire different reality altogether. The whole world is willing to kiss their ass cheeks while your average joe has to try and earn success the hard way, which isn't always guaranteed to top it off. Most just die a wageslave or give up. I mean, imagine how dumb it is that these niggers get paid obscene amounts of money for doing literally nothing except taking pictures of themselves, literal tutorial mode I hate them so much:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsping:
That's why I dio, will run them ova with ROLLA ROLLLL DA

Running over his face should make him work harder for his goals.