Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wonder how many people roped themselves when r/incels was shut down

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
I can imagine few people did. There were posts on r/incels like "If this subreddit shuts down I will rope myself". 

Also lol at them banning sub for "violence" when they just caused violence because people roped themselves. 

If you're a truecel in heaven, bless your soul.
r7ZGANlA9hVO93zTGGbfSSutm7aWqnfU9LmwbmiTwEY.jpg

It would be really sad if anyone did. Worst thing of all, normies are having a blast because of it.

I felt empty inside, as if lost a brother. I thank God for giving me a friendly community that I, and many others can relate and contribute to.

DanBojack said:
It would be really sad if anyone did. Worst thing of all, normies are having a blast because of it.

Thats what nature intended i suppose the weak and ugly get mocked for everything and then discarded. Fuck this life. Its just the way of the world. Those posts were my only cope and they took it all away.

My incels home was literally destroyed. I should have roped.

I would have done the same if I didn't find voat, now this is my home. I hope you all are well.

this is our new home

Too many poor incels died because of inceltears  :(

I almost feel better here, free of the persecution of the normies. I weep for our brothers but know they're in a better place.

10 deaths is a tragedy, 10,000 incel suicides is a statistic

- Every normshit, ever.

r/incels was overrated, and I was a mod there untill the cuckolds demodded and banned me for being too harsh about banning normies (who only entered to harrass incels). Incel websites have been cucked since atleast two years ago. I doubt any person, even a retard would kill themselves over a shitty subreddit shut down.

r/incels was overrated, and I was a mod there untill the cuckolds demodded and banned me for being too harsh about banning normies (who only entered to harrass incels). Incel websites have been cucked since atleast two years ago. I doubt any person, even a retard would kill themselves over a shitty subreddit shut down.

As far as I know the only mods to get demodded were for racism and refusing to remove pro-suicide links from the sidebar.

Plenty of incels are all talk and no action. I highly doubt anyone did.

I would have done the same if I didn't find voat, now this is my home. I hope you all are well.

this is our new home
voat is cucked