Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee I wonder how it would turn out if he was unattractive?

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
tall dark handsome = huge black man

BBC THEORY

What a beta, kek.

BBC THEORY
Cope, they mean white with dark features, this is what "tall, dark, and handsome" means it's not "tall, black and handsome".
Hjdghj

As for why this affected the whore so much? She saw how attractive he was and realised he was wasting his chad genes which as you can see upset her very, very much.

He said that everyone his age learned how to have sex 10 years ago.
Brutal blackpill

She would have mugged me, most likely.

never began for that chadcel tbh

If you’re raised religious=over

If he were ugly it wouldn't have even been a post at best, though likely she would have posted about it somewhere on social media making fun of how some ugly virgin cried in front of her.
I like how she specifically had to mention how good looking he was, too.

BBC THEORY
I assume you're just baiting and aren't really this low IQ.

She would’ve giggled about it to her cunt friends if he was ugly.

“Teehee omg what a loser.”

"im a sex worker" no ur a h00ker

SEXUAL DAMAGE is my new bands name auditions tomorrow

And a reminder, this is how much foids care for you on an instinctive level If you're good looking.

She fucking called him so many times, and texted him so many times, yet if a 5'1" subhuman looking curry went in there and did exactly the same thing not a single ounce of sympathy would be felt, just pure disgust that he cried in front of her.

And a reminder, this is how much foids care for you on an instinctive level If you're good looking.

She fucking called him so many times, and texted him so many times, yet if a 5'1" subhuman looking curry went in there and did exactly the same thing not a single ounce of sympathy would be felt, just pure disgust that he cried in front of her.
It is an utterly brutal blackpill, she fucked this guy once, yet already cared about him so much (That she would call him"50 times" and send him "10 texts") just because he was attractive, females are like robots.

If he were ugly it wouldn't have even been a post at best, though likely she would have posted about it somewhere on social media making fun of how some ugly virgin cried in front of her.
I like how she specifically had to mention how good looking he was, too.

I assume you're just baiting and aren't really this low IQ.
bait

Fantasy detected, I'm calling fake!

"Sex worker", does it hurt their feelings if they refer to themselves as whores?

contact the guy so he could join here and model to make us neetbux.

jfl, da fuk is this shiet

As for why this affected the whore so much? She saw how attractive he was and realised he was wasting his chad genes which as you can see upset her very, very much.
On point, fucking whores, meanwhile an incel wouldve been told to man up or kill himself jfl at not going ER as a non chad male

It is an utterly brutal blackpill, she fucked this guy once, yet already cared about him so much (That she would call him"50 times" and send him "10 texts") just because he was attractive, females are like robots.
Hence the term foids

She'd have called him a silly inkel then left :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

She'd have called him a silly inkel then left :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Fuck normies and sluts they're like professional sleepwalkers, unconscious entities pre programmed with responses to react based on the stimuli around them

>was about to say NAWALT
>realised he's probably not an incel
>JFL.jpg

Could this be the mythical chadcel?

“I’m a sex worker...”

Mhm.. keep telling yourself that .

You’re a whore, your holes are for sale , you are used for temporary sexual relief . You are a public property cum rag that’s used and then discarded like trash .. but noooooo you’re a dignified , empowered strong entrepreneur and you deserve respect.

Haha, so much sympathy for people if they’re good looking. If he was ugly this story would just be “stupid 25 year old virgin tard doesn’t know how to fuck”:

It's okay to be a virgin only if you are a chad

I unironically believe this guy from this forum. a fakecel volcel

Chad always wins

devastating blackpill

This.
If he were unattractive she would've gotten up and left and possibly called him names for wasting her time.
Sex worker whores should be shot.

This one hurts
It pisses me off, i wish only misery on this cunt.

Exactly, i haven't one shred of sympathy for these cunts.

Last edited: