Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I won 400k dollars in my dream

azakhan

azakhan

OG failure
It was so realistic that I believed it even after I woke up, I don't remember last time when I was so happy. Of course after few minutes I realized it was just a dream, I was so angry I started punching my pillow.

One time I had a dream I lost all my money. When I woke up, I had to check my bank account

I have too many good dreams that when I wake up I’m angry. I’d rather have nightmares since my life is a nightmare.

Dreams are suifuel.

I won bmw x5 in my dream :cryfeels:

I dont dream anymore tbh :feelsrope:

I have maybe 3 or 4 dreams a year. The last one was about my high school crush (hadn’t thought about her in years) falling in love with me and we kissed. Fucking brutal waking up from that.

WHy dont i dream :feelstrash:

Never won anything

I have too many good dreams that when I wake up I’m angry. I’d rather have nightmares since my life is a nightmare.
Perfect solution would be no dreams at all. But on the other hand maybe it’s better to feel happy for few minutes and then angry for few hours than just sad the entire time.

I once had a dream how WW3 between China and the US started.
I was so sad when I woke up...

I once had a blowjob in my dream, I felt so fucking bad when i woke up and realized it wasn't real.

I once had a dream how WW3 between China and the US started.
I was so sad when I woke up...
I once dreamt my mom and dad died and I woke up in tears, it was devestating. I always hated my parents but that dream really changed me and my relationship with my parents.
I once had a blowjob in my dream, I felt so fucking bad when i woke up and realized it wasn't real.
Dreams with sex are the worst.

I once dreamt my mom and dad died and I woke up in tears, it was devestating. I always hated my parents but that dream really changed me and my relationship with my parents.
I was sad, because it was just a dream... :feelscry:

I’ve had dreams where girls have actually liked me, but never have I gotten intimate in a dream before waking up. Those are always the worst to wake up from.

damn i had a very similar dream but it didn't involve winning money, was so realistic and i was so pissed when i woke up

I had a dream where I was in toysrus n was allowed to take all the toys I wanted. Felt bad when i woke up:feelsbadman:

I had a dream where I was in toysrus n was allowed to take all the toys I wanted. Felt bad when i woke up:feelsbadman:
When I was a kid I had similar dreams but they involved lego. I either found a whole bag of them or I was in a store and similarly to your dream, I was allowed to take whatever I wanted.
I was so angry and disappointed they weren’t real.

I had a dream where I was going to heaven then I woke up crying because nothing was real