Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I woke up today and starting crying

Popbob

Popbob

Banned
-
Because I realized how truly ugly i am. I like to delude myself into thinking im more attractive than i am by asking people to rate my cherry picked photos but in reality im 3/10 maybe 4/10 on a good day if im wearing nice clothes and not especially bloated. Its impossible for me to be anything more than a 4/10 because my hair is thinning, my face is bloated, large nose, manlet, skinny fat, recessed chin. In other words its truly over

its over.

but shit fam, i am usually the most depressed when i first wake up but i have never like full on sobbed.

fuck our lives.

I don't cry I just accept that I'm subhuman trash

Who cares about that stuff? Facial bloat? Really? Are you female?

Last edited:
I am in a state between acceptance and depression

I get depressed mostly in the evening.

we here for you popbob

are you schizophrenic

Because I realized how truly ugly i am. I like to delude myself into thinking im more attractive than i am by asking people to rate my cherry picked photos but in reality im 3/10 maybe 4/10 on a good day if im wearing nice clothes and not especially bloated. Its impossible for me to be anything more than a 4/10 because my hair is thinning, my face is bloated, large nose, manlet, skinny fat, recessed chin. In other words its truly over

Attachments

• IMG-20180117-WA0012.jpg
    IMG-20180117-WA0012.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 91
I don't have the enrgy to cry anymore

youre not alone.. same thing happened to me

this post really got to me bro, sorry to hear you're suffering so hard