Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I woke up to a "heartwarming" story on the radio this morning

bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Aspie social drifter without purpose or home
★★★★★
Apparently, some fucking 27-year old cuck gave up his first class seat to an 88-year old foid on a plane, because she fed him some sop story about how it has always been her "dream" to sit at the front of the plane. Are you fucking kidding me? Who's dream is to sit at the front of a flying piece of aluminum?! Turns out, they swapped tickets, and the cuck wound up sitting next to the restroom, so I guess he got what he fucking deserved. But no wonder the woman was trying to get a better seat, lol. And the dumbass fell for it, and a foid was rewarded for being a foid.

The flight attendant apparently said he was a "perfect gentleman." :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: I think he was virtue signalling, personally, why else would he have gone through with it in the vicinity of a flight attendant, who I guarantee was female, and who he was probably trying to impress, lol? Serves him right.

Eh, I would prefer a seat close to the bathroom, sometimes it can be hard to get there when it’s crowded

This could actually be true. Both of my grandmothers are so humble in the things they wish and and thankful for that I am actually kinda sorry for my demands on my looks. When they get old they don't have that much left so they wish for things that are achiveable.

This could actually be true. Both of my grandmothers are so humble in the things they wish and and thankful for that I am actually kinda sorry for my demands on my looks. When they get old they don't have that much left so they wish for things that are achiveable.
Yeah, but you know your grandmothers, they're not some strange women you met in an airport.

Eh, I would prefer a seat close to the bathroom, sometimes it can be hard to get there when it’s crowded
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: