Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I woke up for work

Indari

Indari

ovencel
★★★★★
I waked and baked and I have work and I don't feel so good

what type of job u work? rather wagecuck than go to college and be forced to be around so many chads, staceys and have to socilaze fuck thst..

what type of job u work? rather wagecuck than go to college and be forced to be around so many chads, staceys and have to socilaze fuck thst..
>forced to socialize
you sound autistic
i am a construction worker it's over work is HORRID fuck im making myself feel worse i feel like driving off a cliff

>forced to socialize
you sound autistic
i am a construction worker it's over work is HORRID fuck im making myself feel worse i feel like driving off a cliff
try sitting in crowded lecture hall surrounded by chads and stacys ur dead middle of it. u cant concentrate too self concsious. rather work male dominated construction. over for high inhibcels.

try sitting in crowded lecture hall surrounded by chads and stacys ur dead middle of it. u cant concentrate too self concsious. rather work male dominated construction. over for high inhibcels.
i wouldn't you have to stand in sun all day and touch dirty shit and perform for shekelstein
oh fuck it's nearly time to leave. I want to kill myself right now. I want to kill myself, and then die.

Last edited: