Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I witnessed what appeared to be a short guy asking a girl out

veqdera

veqdera

(:+ ! * * ARCHITECT * * ! +:)
★★★★★
it appears the black has flaws. today morning in English class my stomach felt bad so i went to the bathroom as i was walking i notice a guy, what it appear to me is that the guy was telling this girl he likes her. and the girl put both hand in her face, its like someone trying to cover a yawn. i pretend to be going back and i noticed in the reflection of the mirror its as if his hand was in her shoulder, or they were holding hands. then I just stopped focus on them because it was none of my concern and went to the bathroom.
this is not the first time i have noticed this, remember back in Feb. 15 the blond blue eyed Stacy who called me a monkey ( i hope to confront her one day for her racism) thats the same girl who I said months prior months has a boyfriend who is shorter than her.
How can I still believe in the black pill after witnessing this.
Do i have a chance to ascend as a 5'6 trucel, brown teeth, black.
Is their hope?

At least he teied

1 anecdote= all of the blackpill has been disproven, nice.

How is his face?

Btw i got my height meassured with socks on it showed that is was 5ft 5 but google rounded it to 5'6 turns out iam 5'8 with shoes on, my passport says says im 5'6 but the guy whp meassured says they were erroes with the tape meassure.
I keep getting shorter

Why other manlets can have gfs while i don't :feelsohgod:

Btw i got my height meassured with socks on it showed that is was 5ft 5 but google rounded it to 5'6 turns out iam 5'8 with shoes on, my passport says says im 5'6 but the guy whp meassured says they were erroes with the tape meassure.
I keep getting shorter
It’s over bro how tall are you in cm?

An exception does not disprove the rule.

Just about every woman has hundreds of guys talking to them so the fact you’ve seen them pick these men (a few times) means there’s a giant chance they’re rich or has some other rare quality.

Even if they don’t have said rare qualities, as I said before, an exception does not disprove the rule.