Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I witnessed a guy getting cucked today

NeverGetUp36

NeverGetUp36

The only winning move is not to play
★★
I was walking around the park when suddenly I passed next to a short incel tier guy I know from my college, he is about 5'7 with blonde hair, has a very big nose and small brown eyes. He was sitting next to his oneitis who basically friendzoned him from the beginning of the year but instead of talking with him, his oneitis was hugging another guy who looked like a chadlite with a strong jaw and blonde hair right next to him. I could see the pain in his eyes as he watched them hug. I can't believe how cucked some men are nowadays, if they all accepted the blackpill they wouldn't fall for this shit. I actually also saw this guy many times before following girls around while they just kept making fun of him. It is truly brutal to watch bluepilled incels in denial

Heightpill is the most fatal thing regardless your race

The same exact features but the taller guys won

Later today he'll be posting on IT saying how he might be a cuck but at least he's not incel

Heightpill is the most fatal thing regardless your race

The same exact features but the taller guys won
True, imagine how powerful the chad must have felt stealing this guys oneitis. I wish I was attractive and taller but unfortunately I have been born with subhuman features

I was walking around the park when suddenly I passed next to a short incel tier guy I know from my college, he is about 5'7 with blonde hair, has a very big nose and small brown eyes. He was sitting next to his oneitis who basically friendzoned him from the beginning of the year but instead of talking with him, his oneitis was hugging another guy who looked like a chadlite with a strong jaw and blonde hair right next to him. I could see the pain in his eyes as he watched them hug. I can't believe how cucked some men are nowadays, if they all accepted the blackpill they wouldn't fall for this shit. I actually also saw this guy many times before following girls around while they just kept making fun of him. It is truly brutal to watch bluepilled incels in denial
blonde, yet brown eyes. That's the reason why he got cucked.

Blonde hair and brown eyes is worse than dark hair and brown eyes it looks like gold on top of a piece of shit.

brutal man, this shit sucks especially if you still have a strong oneitis for that girl

Solution: Revoke women's rights and distribute them among the population like the golden age of humanity.

that foid probably did that shit on purpose. Bet she felt like a shitty stupid bitchy queen when doing that infront of him Cuz she’s. fucking asshole denegarte but is her pathetic simp

that foid probably did that shit on purpose. Bet she felt like a shitty stupid bitchy queen when doing that infront of him Cuz she’s. fucking asshole denegarte but is her pathetic simp

He should do something(in game)

I remember when I was in Miami with my friends and we were walking back to his apartment from a bar. Some cuck was trying to stop his gf from getting in some richfag prettyboy g-wagon. JFL she was literally about to get in and the cuck was holding her arm stopping her. Hope that guy is doing ok, but he should've let her go, beat her when she got back home, and then broke up with her (in videogame ofc)

I remember when I was in Miami with my friends and we were walking back to his apartment from a bar. Some cuck was trying to stop his gf from getting in some richfag prettyboy g-wagon. JFL she was literally about to get in and the cuck was holding her arm stopping her. Hope that guy is doing ok, but he should've let her go, beat her when she got back home, and then broke up with her (in videogame ofc)
Maybe we should all start blackpilling those cucks but it will be hard, perhaps even imposible tbh

Maybe we should all start blackpilling those cucks but it will be hard, perhaps even imposible tbh
There might be a point in time, but I don't see it happening anytime soon

Later today he'll be posting on IT saying how he might be a cuck but at least he's not incel
Thats the only way they can cope to themselves because they know they are pathetic

They wont listen They dont want to listen to anything relating to the bp
because subconsciously they know its true but they dont want it to be