Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I wished India can get nuked

FucktheFBI

FucktheFBI

Proud believer in Ochako Urarakaism
★★★★★
I really wished some government like Russia can send 2 Tsar Bombas to India so they can destroy that fucking shitfest causing these human form of cockroaches to flood the world and shit in my neighborhood, watching Russia destroy India within a matter of days or hours would be so fucking awesome to watch to drive that stupid fucking race extinct because INDIANS ARE FUCKING GROSS!!:lasereyes:

Need way more Tsar bombs but I think even nukes aren't enough to complete evaporate all those cockroaches.

Need way more Tsar bombs but I think even nukes aren't enough to complete evaporate all those cockroaches.
3 should definetly kill those street shitters

We should all start a world wide holocaust for Indians and throw them into a SAW trap

We should all start a world wide holocaust for Indians and throw them into a SAW trap
I like the way you think, it'll be a challenge to kill all those Currycels though, might have to poison their curry just to make sure they all die. :feelscomfy: :feelsokman:

Kikes will resuscitate us either way

if this means no more pakis wanking outside of windows in the UK then yes

More people should think like you. I seriously hate all the copers who think curries shouldn't go extinct.

More people should think like you. I seriously hate all the copers who think curries shouldn't go extinct.
You do realize you'd be at the bottom of the barrel then?

if this means no more pakis wanking outside of windows in the UK then yes
It is time to assume that Pakistanis are the future ethnic group of the UK.

We're immune to toxins
And, that's why we need nukes. Currycels DNA is overpowered when it comes to fixing things that should kill them. Cut a Currycel open and their blood is like the acid blood of the xenomorph. :feelsmega: I must speak with the elder gods to get rid of the plague of the world known as Currycels. They must know of a way.:feelswhere:

Too late, too many chink chogs in pajeets are here in europe

Elaborate?
Curries are collectively looked upon by every other race allowing subhumans of other races to dodge the brunt of the common social resentment. Now what happens when curries vanish into thin air? They'll start looking for other races to project their hate like Tacos or asians. And if whites remain the only ones standing they'll start dunking on the genetic dead ends from their own race. Low iqcels don't seem to acknowledge that by exterminating those beneath them in the hierarchy will only add to their suffering. They undermine human's yearning to look down and cast out a subset of people for their amusement. You can spew every cope to your heart's content but you should be grateful deep down that we're around which enables you to get a kick in your bleak despondency of a life(don't take it amiss, no animosity here).

Curries are collectively looked upon by every other race allowing subhumans of other races to dodge the brunt of the common social resentment. Now what happens when curries vanish into thin air? They'll start looking for other races to project their hate like Tacos or asians. And if whites remain the only ones standing they'll start dunking on the genetic dead ends from their own race. Low iqcels don't seem to acknowledge that by exterminating those beneath them in the hierarchy will only add to their suffering. They undermine human's yearning to look down and cast out a subset of people for their amusement. You can spew every cope to your heart's content but you should be grateful deep down that we're around which enables you to get a kick in your bleak despondency of a life(don't take it amiss, no animosity here).
You think I didn't know that lol? I want their extermination because of their shitty genes and their invasion into western countries. I think niggers are worse overall.

Subhuman shouldn't reproduce. Period. And curries being the retards that they are are still pumping out kids

Their birth rate decreases every year.

Kill or sterilize curries and niggers. They need to be stopped from reproducing. Otherwise history repeats itself:

These fucking Indians even have invaded Afghanistan and opened their shitselling shops everywhere.

Kill or sterilize curries and niggers. They need to be stopped from reproducing. Otherwise history repeats itself:

View attachment 1203572
:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman: The natives to India built IVC one of the greatest civilizations at that times. Aryans how came were the ones who brought cow worship and horse sex sacrifices here and operated a primitive society for next 1000 years

First we need to send all jeets who aren't currently in India back to India, then drop the bombs