Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I wished I was ethnic so bad

Getlooksordie

Getlooksordie

Banned
-
whites are the Asians of America, atleast here in Germany. German women are so racist and hate white men.

I just came back from a jog and I had to quit because I was so fuming with anger. I saw so many ethnics walking hand in hand with prime, cute German girls. Absolutely made my blood boil.

I was raised in this country, studied my ass off, was a model citizen and tried to get a gf for 15+ years with no success and these fuckers get the best looking women Germany has to offer, days after arriving here while having no education and nothing.

I hate this country so fucking much.

If you have the means get to thailand ,roids are legal there:feelsthink::feelshmm:

Same bro. The left say that these uneducated ethnics are culturally enriching us.

Being ethnic is actually fucking hell in america

Price of losing two world wars tbh. Everyone sees Germany as a bitch now.

Make Deutschland great again
15FFAD78 8FE9 49B9 B38D A0764B7A29B1

Go to an ethnic country and see how much your whiteness can help you(mostly asian ones).

It makes me wanna cry so much when I see refugees without money, without education, barely speaking the language get german pussy while me, a law abiding, tax paying, white citizen doesn't even get any attention from them at all. :feelscry::cryfeels:

most curry foids will partner with white men.
find a 3rd world curry whore. they love anything thats white... for them, thats their version of ascension... that and converting to Christianity... they feel like honorary whites.

find a 3rd world curry whore. they love anything thats white... for them, thats their version of ascension... that and converting to Christianity... they feel like honorary whites.
Stop this cope, please, have some respect for the most cucked citizens of Europe.

We europecels are guilty of having been cucks and we did nothing to stop immigration and feminism, and now we are suffering because we are guilty. The ethnic plague is our fault, but we do not deserve to fall even lower.

Please, take your copes and go away. The JBW cope is offensive.

Being ethnic is actually fucking hell in america
depends if you are black it's fine. If you are black and fucked up that's a different story. If you are white you are semi fucked, if you are mestizo or asian the dating game is rigged against you and you should if you are mestizo just commit to your own community and if you are asian or hapa like I am just consider suicide or cope.

Keep coping you fucking faggot, everyone knows that your statements are not true, just approach ethnic girls and they will worship you like a god.

Next time please make pictures of all these couples of German women with ethnic guys, I think you're exaggerating and believe me being an ethnic is a death sentence if you're not a Chaddam. At least as a sub6 white dude from Germany you could easily run JBW game in SEA.

it really does seem like ethnics have completely taken over germany and are now fucking all your women.

similar thing happening in the uk tbh
Keep coping you fucking faggot, everyone knows that your statements are not true, just approach ethnic girls and they will worship you like a god.

your delusional

whites are the Asians of America, atleast here in Germany. German women are so racist and hate white men.

I just came back from a jog and I had to quit because I was so fuming with anger. I saw so many ethnics walking hand in hand with prime, cute German girls. Absolutely made my blood boil.

I was raised in this country, studied my ass off, was a model citizen and tried to get a gf for 15+ years with no success and these fuckers get the best looking women Germany has to offer, days after arriving here while having no education and nothing.

I hate this country so fucking much.
Same mein man.
One of the reason I stopped jog and switched to different cardio.
It's crazy how white womyn hate people like us.

This is the lowest IQ post i've read in my entire time here.
What's funny is I think you were probably responsible for what is now the second lowest IQ post i've read in my entire time here.

Good job buddy.

This is the lowest IQ post i've read in my entire time here.
What's funny is I think you were probably responsible for what is now the second lowest IQ post i've read in my entire time here.

Good job buddy.
OP is good looking and white. Irony of this thread

Last edited:
When you overdose on /pol/ memes

Same as UK then

Just Be Ethnic is absolutely 100% true in Northern Europe

why don't they ever do proper statistics on this stuff? actual dating statistics in places like germany, sweden. wouldn't the faggots in control of sociology love to brag about the results? maybe it's too early and they need to boil the frog some more.

i think there's a gigantic amount of ethnic cucking going on in certain countries which isn't visible because stats only track marriages and births for racemixing, and nobody does that shit anyway these days, it's all about short term relationshits

if youre white go to SEA why do you even waiting now

This is a flatout lie live in Germany too have been to so many cities and german foids do not prefer ethnics lol maybe 5 % of them

Okay so now ethnics mog white germans facially and physically? Your statement goes exact opposite of the looks theory. Does not make sense.

Okay so now ethnics mog white germans facially and physically? Your statement goes exact opposite of the looks theory. Does not make sense.

"I wish I was ethnic bro"....
young-intelligent-indian-man-walking-on-street-in-slow-motion_4emxioxcx__F0000.png

"They mog whites bro".....
malemodel9.jpg

He is cherrypicking, being born an ethnic in germany I can safely say that I would have a gf right now if I was a normal white german
"I wish I was ethnic bro"....
young-intelligent-indian-man-walking-on-street-in-slow-motion_4emxioxcx__F0000.png

"They mog whites bro".....
malemodel9.jpg

they don´t, but they have more status. It´s like being a white guy in SEA.

Also all the media is biased towards ethnics and immigrants making them all seem like heroes while all the German men are being portrayed as evil Nazis who hate immigrants. The women here are being brainwashed to want refugees.

You either need to be a 6ft5+ 9/10 aryan gigachad or a 6/10 ethnic to get a decent white girl here. The worse your German is the better.

He is cherrypicking, being born an ethnic in germany I can safely say that I would have a gf right now if I was a normal white german

Yep, just ask ER how great being ethnic is in the west, he was only half ethnic and that's all it took to doom him.....

tenor.gif

"Hi, Elliot Rodger here, being ethnic is awesome nothing like getting gigamogged by whites everytime I step outside bro. I'm swimming in prime white pussy bro."

Last edited:
they don´t, but they have more status. It´s like being a white guy in SEA.
just lol at thinking a shitskin FOB refugee from afghanistan has higher status than a white german
Also all the media is biased towards ethnics and immigrants making them all seem like heroes while all the German men are being portrayed as evil Nazis who hate immigrants. The women here are being brainwashed to want refugees.
this is like saying "movies like revenge of the nerds brainwash women into wanting scrawny nerds", you can't brainwash women into having different prefrences
You either need to be a 6ft5+ 9/10 aryan gigachad or a 6/10 ethnic to get a decent white girl here.
:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

Yep, just ask ER how great being ethnic is in the west, he was only half ethnic and that's all it took to doom him.....

tenor.gif

"Hi, Elliot Rodger here, being ethnic is awesome nothing like getting gigamogged by whites everytime I step outside bro."
things are much different here in Germany than in the US.

It´s the complete opposite here. White men are at the bottom of the dating hirarchy here. Even Asians can easily get white girls here.

just lol at thinking a shitskin FOB refugee from afghanistan has higher status than a white german
This
It´s the complete opposite here. White men are at the bottom of the dating hirarchy here. Even Asians can easily get white girls here.
There are maybe some german foids who take ethnics but there is no way to say that whites are at the bottom please stop coping White's are superior in every country of this world

they don´t, but they have more status.
You either need to be a 6ft5+ 9/10 aryan gigachad or a 6/10 ethnic to get a decent white girl here. The worse your German is the better.

So, so called ""status"" makes a 6/10 ethnic into a 9/10 aryan gigachad?

You clearly understand this is a nonsense right?

The existence of ethnic rape gangs in countries like Germany proves how desperate ethnic men are for pussy. Why resort to rape if they are, according to you, getting it so easily just for being ethnic?

I cant speak for Germany since I've never been there but if its anything like the rest of the west then being ethnic is a disadvantage more often than not.

I really gotta run a tinder experiment in Germany. As an ethnic I'm sure to get tons of matches If it's really the paradise for ethnics that you make it out to be.

So, so called ""status"" makes a 6/10 ethnic into a 9/10 aryan gigachad?

You clearly understand this is a nonsense right?
status can make you much more attractive. German women are career driven and lean far left, so having an ethnic boyfriend helps them to virtue signal and makes them feel like a strong, independend woman since they are the bread winner with a decent career.

I could leave the house right now, go for a 30 minute walk and I´d see atleast 5 different cute German girl/ethnic boyfriend couples.

The existence of ethnic rape gangs in countries like Germany proves how desperate ethnic men are for pussy. Why resort to rape if they are, according to you, getting it so easily just for being ethnic?

I cant speak for Germany since I've never been there but if its anything like the rest of the west then being ethnic is a disadvantage more often than not.

I really gotta run a tinder experiment in Germany. As an ethnic I'm sure to get tons of matches If it's really the paradise for ethnics that you make it out to be.
the girls go for above average/good looking ethnics. All things being equal a German girl would rather date a 6/10 ethnic over an 8/10 white, German chad.

Last edited:
I know for people here what @Getlooksordie said is like reading a work of fiction but I have similar experience here.
White sluts despise white men in a way you don't imagine. You want my advice ? Buy one way plane ticket and start a new identify as a refugee and you'd say by yourself how good it is.

I know for people here what @Getlooksordie said is like reading a work of fiction but I have similar experience here.
White sluts despise white men in a way you don't imagine. You want my advice ? Buy one way plane ticket and start a new identify as a refugee and you'd say by yourself how good it is.
I think it´s a US vs Germany thing. A lot of guys posting here are from the US, so they think I´m crazy when I tell them being ethnic is a huge status boost here in Germany. I do agree that being ethnic or Asian is a death sentence in the US, but things are different here in Germany.

I always see the hottest German girls go for ethnics while the German chads date the average/ugly ethnic girls.

Trust me you don't want to be ethnic. Me myself as an Asian who have a plan to wagecuck and moneymaxx in Germany are considering it again deeply as I would certainly not be able to ascend at all before I'm successful and return to my homeland.

As a mestizo in the US, you don’t want to be an ethnic, trust me.
Here, white guys are still the top choice for foids of any race. Dark Hispanics, Indians and East Asians have a rough dating scene. The only US ethnics that are successful are blacks and Latinos with European features (i.e the “Mediterranean type”)
As a white guy, you’ll have success in any part of the world, regardless of your appearance.
People that are not familiar with South Americans assume I’m Filipino. In the States, Americans assume I’m Mexican (I’m not, I’m Colombian). Either way, my appearance screams “poor third worlder”

You really do not want to be an ethnic.

Same as UK then

C O P E
O
P
E

The only ethnics that MAY get foids are 6'4 thugmaxxed thrones or a 6'3 chadpreet may get lucky with a roastie.

Chaddam's gotta jihadmax on that white infidel pussy bruh...

Same as UK then

Nope. Your post + OP's thread = pure cope.

https://www.thelocal.se/20150402/single-immigrants-less-likely-to-settle-with-swedes

Only three out of ten immigrant women and nearly two out of ten immigrant men were in relationships with Swedes after five years.

North Euro women are garbage anyway so if it were true it would only reflect on them.
Least desirable women on Earth.

cope
being ethnic is death sentence

I'd advise you to move to Eastern Germany. I lived in Saxony and also went to Thüringen and that's not true at all there. I guess Western Germany is a liberal shithole.